Windows Mobile Mileage Expenses software

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

flango

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercedes SLK R171
Hi All

This year I am doing a lot of consultancy work and need to keep track of my business mileage and expenses incurred on clients business. I run a Palm Treo Pro phone/PDA similar to a Blackberry but running on windows Mobile 6.1, so thought the easiest way of doing this was to get some software to install on my handheld. I have trawled the Internet but none seem to have what I need. I need to record trips, start and finish odometer readings to work out mileage, record when I fuel up the car against the mileage and also need to record my expenses in various categories, lunch, hotel, travel etc.. Does anyone use anything like this or could recommend something as this would be the most elegant solution for me.

Heres hoping you can help

Cheers
Ian

If you have windows mobile then you will have Mobile Excel....Just a thought:rolleyes:

Yeah I do, but I need an app that fits the screen you can't configure the excel sheet to fit the screen so you are forever scrolling left and right and up and down its a pain and it takes too long but thanks

I could try and write you an app that can be used on your PDA PM me with a list of things you want recorded and how you'd like them presented.

Kully

I could try and write you an app that can be used on your PDA PM me with a list of things you want recorded and how you'd like them presented.

Kully

Thats extremely kind and thanks very much I will have a think about what I need but it's nothing fancy just track start and stop miles, fuel record expenses etc, will be in touch over the weekend.

I had an app that did exactly this on my Palm IIIe. No use, but thought I'd mention it.

Can Excel for Windows mobile deal with macros? If so, there's no need to scroll. You could write a macro to transfer data from a capture worksheet designed to fit your screen, to a master table on a separate worksheet.

I had an app that did exactly this on my Palm IIIe. No use, but thought I'd mention it.

Can Excel for Windows mobile deal with macros? If so, there's no need to scroll. You could write a macro to transfer data from a capture worksheet designed to fit your screen, to a master table on a separate worksheet.

Yes it can handle macros on the new version, never thought of doing it that way, doh !!!!:eek:

I was after something similar that also linked into gps to automatically track mileage... again never found one.

I was after something similar that also linked into gps to automatically track mileage... again never found one.

linking to the gps would be brill and the ultimate solution but I could find nothing either

??
Well, I've been using similar soft ages ago! Will try to find exact name...

Cheers
Chris

Will check the above out many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom