Windows tints a problem? Read on......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Satch

MB Enthusiast
Car
S211 E320Cdi Avantgarde Estate & Toyota Land Cruiser
I understand that last Saturday night some idiotic driving by a newly passed 17 year old known to my son (not a friend in any way!) resulted in the inevitable clapped out Nova packed with yoof going off on what is not a tight bend after clipping the kerb, through a modest fence backwards and ending up decorating the front garden of a Mr Very Angry.

No grave injuries but a concussion and cuts and bruises all round.

The driver will be facing charges relating to small matters like having taken too much drink and two below limit tyres. Police got quite exercised by the fact that the thing had ultra-dark tints all round apart from windscreen, which itself had one of those very large shade bands so perhaps more to come.

But the marvel of it all is that the moronic driver claimed that "I fink one of my lights must have gone. Could not see the kerb" as the reason for his misjudgement. Sadly, the oh so cool sunglasses had stayed on.

:crazy: :eek: Thank goodness he's OK I guess - but I hope they do do him for everything they can. He could have killed someone!

It seems that all newly 'qualified' drivers need a shunt to make them realise how quickly and easily crashes can occur (self included - but that's another story!!).

Let's hope the driver learns from this (relatively) light one.

Guy had only been driving a month and the **** end stepped out in the wet going round a bend. Over corrected and below is the result.

The driver walked away with only a damaged pride.
carinditch1.jpg

carinditch2.jpg

carinditch3.jpg

carinditch4.jpg

carinditch5.jpg

carinditch6.jpg

carinditch7.jpg

carinditch8.jpg

carinditch9.jpg

carinditch10.jpg

[/quote]

Best bit of modding done to a Metro I've seen in a while!

Satch said:
But the marvel of it all is that the moronic driver claimed that "I fink one of my lights must have gone. Could not see the kerb" as the reason for his misjudgement. Sadly, the oh so cool sunglasses had stayed on.

Sadly natural selection has failed on this occasion. :devil: Seriously though, this guy needs the book thrown at him.

looks like one of those rollrover 100's to me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom