windows w 124 cabriolet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

833steven

Car
mercedes-benz 124 E 220 cabriolet
Mercedes 1994 w 124 Cabriolet anyone no if this model was fitted with the door and side window drop on entry system thats where the window lower a couple of mm on opening of the door thanks steve

Mercedes 1994 w 124 Cabriolet anyone no if this model was fitted with the door and side window drop on entry system thats where the window lower a couple of mm on opening of the door thanks steve
That's an interesting question. I have the coupé and the references for the front window motors are:
Window motor left: A1298207342
Window motor right: A1298207442

I have no side window drop on the coupé.

I looked on this EPC:

I looked for the 124.061 that is the convertible version of mine - yours is later so check the 124.nnn number for yours.

For the 124.061 the window motors are the same for the coupé and drophead.

I have a motor for the SL 129 series. That does have the window drop facility and the motor reference is different. And it has additional connections to the window drop intelligence. Mine doesn't.

So, tentatively, I'd guess that yours does not have it.

But don't take my word for it!

Good hunting.

RayH

UPDATE: I found a VIN number for the later convertible; same window motor reference numbers.

Last edited:
That's an interesting question. I have the coupé and the references for the front window motors are:
Window motor left: A1298207342
Window motor right: A1298207442

I have no side window drop on the coupé.

I looked on this EPC:

I looked for the 124.061 that is the convertible version of mine - yours is later so check the 124.nnn number for yours.

For the 124.061 the window motors are the same for the coupé and drophead.

I have a motor for the SL 129 series. That does have the window drop facility and the motor reference is different. And it has additional connections to the window drop intelligence. Mine doesn't.

So, tentatively, I'd guess that yours does not have it.

But don't take my word for it!

Good hunting.

RayH

UPDATE: I found a VIN number for the later convertible; same window motor reference numbers.
just had some reply's from the facebook group

Mercedes w 124 cabriolet and coups this facility is not on this car thanks for looking steve​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom