Windscreen & Legal Cover

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

clk320x

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Tesla Model S, Model X & Mercedes W212 /// Previous: Jaguar XFR, Mercedes E320 CDI, C32 AMG, CLK 320
When taking out a new insurance policy I was offered a £120/year lower premium if I opted for no-windscreen cover.

Does anyone know of any good independent cover providers for windscreens? I see there is one called A-choice for circa £30, is this any good?

I also see RAC do Legal Cover at £15 for the whole family which is a decent saving compared to adding it to all the cars separately.

Thanks!

Never even considered this but I note from the A choice web site........ "Note: This product is only available when purchased with an A Choice motor insurance policy."

Another quick read of Premium Choice windscreen cover indicates a maximum payment of £100 if you want to use a non approved supplier and the policy is capped at £300 in any 12 month period. I suspect most of our windscreens are well over £300 supplied and fitted

Windscreen replacement approx cost from this link Windscreen replacement | Online booking and instant quote

Last edited:
Never even considered this but I note from the A choice web site........ "Note: This product is only available when purchased with an A Choice motor insurance policy."

Another quick read of Premium Choice windscreen cover indicates a maximum payment of £100 if you want to use a non approved supplier and the policy is capped at £300 in any 12 month period. I suspect most of our windscreens are well over £300 supplied and fitted

Windscreen replacement approx cost from this link Windscreen replacement | Online booking and instant quote
****ing hell £1k for one for my car lol - maybe the extra £120 a year isn’t too bad after all 😂

When taking out a new insurance policy I was offered a £120/year lower premium if I opted for no-windscreen cover.

Does anyone know of any good independent cover providers for windscreens? I see there is one called A-choice for circa £30, is this any good?

I also see RAC do Legal Cover at £15 for the whole family which is a decent saving compared to adding it to all the cars separately.

Thanks!
I have been with RAC legal cover for a couple of years now. Sometimes the RAC throw in the legal cover for free with their breakdown cover. There is also www.freemotorlegal.co.uk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom