Windsor Trip ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flyer

MB Enthusiast
Car
Ford Mustang GT
Had a nice drive down to Windsor on Saturday, did the touristy thing and went around the castle, had a walk down the high street and who should we see rumble by... Maff! Looking good mate (the car that is!).

The rest of the trip (and the reason for going) was a bit of a nightmare which I'll post shortly, once I've got over the embarrassment of getting ripped off (and giving the guilty party a chance to make amends).

Cheers

Andrew

LOL! Thats the second time a board member has seen me in Windsor now! I followed a brand new Lambo Mercgello (whatever its called) to the start of the high street on Saturday, very nice!

Hope you had a good time, the weather was brilliant!

What time did you see me Flyer? It might have been my girlfriend and not me :)

Didn't see the Lambo (blinded by the sunshine!) Think it was around 4-4:30. We got caught up in the traffic around 5, so I would guess that was right.

Oh, and if was your girlfriend, my first paragraph should finish like this:

Looking good mate. :D

Cheers

Andrew

Wast the lambo a sort of grey colour? We were in Windsor on Wed and saw it bunny hopping along the main road - they person "driving" it had either never been in a car before or had a bad case of hiccups. I nearly went over and ripped the keys out - how dare he :D

I think there's a dealer somewhere about so it might of been out on a demo - between bunny hops it sounded beautiful

mmmmmmmmm lamboooooo

I Think it was a grey colour. If anyone wants to see it, it is *always* driving past the liquid nightclub in windsor between 9 and 11pm on Saturdays. Followed by a few Porsches, seems to be the new car show place, outside the nightclub :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom