wing mirrors not folding in

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by popes11, Apr 28, 2014.

1. popes11

popes11 Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    r class
    Hi

I had a tyre warning indicator on so by mistake I have reset factory defaults rather than just the run flat. Prior to this my wing mirrors were folding in automatically when I locked the car. They are not doing that now. I can still get them to fold in by pressing the button . If there any way I can get the mirrors to fold in when I lock the car. Had a look in the owners manual and does not seem to say.

On another front I was waxing the car and I think I have clogged up the rear parking sensors are they are no longer working. Gave them a clean out with fairy and a pin but still nothing. Any suggestions or could this b part of the factory rest I done?

Thanks

2. Auto-mobile

Auto-mobile Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    2x c43 Amg clio 172 turbo 314bhp
    You need to go into convenience features in the cluster to reactivate auto folding mirrors, regarding parktronic issue, you will need to get the faults read with a diagnostic machine as I'd imagine there is a sensor failure.

3. OP
    OP
    popes11

Car:
    r class
    You need to go into convenience features in the cluster to reactivate auto folding mirrors,
    ========================================================
    Cheers for reply. Are convenience features access from steering wheel controls? Its a 2007 r class.

4. OP
    OP
    popes11

Car:
    r class
    Got it cheers. Was in the menus from steering wheel