winter/ steel wheels for w205

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Liambuckley

Car
w205 class 250d amg
hello all,
I am new to Mercedes motoring, and need some advise on winter wheels for my 2015 w205 c250d amg line estate. As i live in a hilly area I will undoubtedly need some winter wheels.
ideally id like to buy some steel wheels with decent winter/snow tyres and swap them over myself when the weather turns bad.
can anyone recommend the correct wheel and size for the car (or a place to purchase). currently its on 19's i dont think they make steel that big and difficult to find a winter tyre that big.
thanks

hello all,
I am new to Mercedes motoring, and need some advise on winter wheels for my 2015 w205 c250d amg line estate. As i live in a hilly area I will undoubtedly need some winter wheels.
ideally id like to buy some steel wheels with decent winter/snow tyres and swap them over myself when the weather turns bad.
can anyone recommend the correct wheel and size for the car (or a place to purchase). currently its on 19's i dont think they make steel that big and difficult to find a winter tyre that big.
thanks
Welcome.

Your handbook usually lists the range of wheels and tyre sizes suitable including the winter wheels and tyre combinations.

MB usually go for 17" wheels in winter setup (to ensure they fit over brake calipers), you need to ensure any wheels you fit are the correct width (i,e 8J , 8.5J etc for the tyres), have the correct offset and that the wheel / tyre combination have a very similar rolling radius to those fitted.

What size tyres do you have now i.e 19 /..../...../?

See here :Will They Fit - Online Wheel and Tyre Fitment Calculator

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom