winter time all hiding parts with hydraulic oil

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mercedes129

Car
mercedes w124
winter time all hiding parts with hydraulic oil protected in my car. during raining season indide ans under the wings, even under the door seals and underside doors i paint everywhere with hidraulic oil. since i do it no more rost comes on my car!

winter time all hiding parts with hydraulic oil protected in my car. during raining season indide ans under the wings, even under the door seals and underside doors i paint everywhere with hidraulic oil. since i do it no more rost comes on my car!

I would like to see the results of this Inhibiting your car on any Paintwork! :eek:

i do only once before winter, and the paintwork no problem, i put only on non visible places where rost tipically starts

hidraulic oil does not damage rubber seals! normal engine oil not good!

Make sure you de-rust it first. Even the surface rust needs to be removed otherwise its pointless.

Yawn !!

Best thing in the world to stop rust forming . I used to help out in a scrap yard so i had the pick of the parts i wanted . The under floor of any car that rust is not living ,,is the engine compartment ,, the gearbox along with rear axle . Reason is oil gets thrown around in all these three areas protectiong it from rust . But normal oil will rot the rubber items , so thats the reason hydraulic oil is used .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom