Winter tyres for C63 on 19" wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kamalpatel12448

Car
C63 (W204) and C240 (W202) - just not at the same time!
Hi Folks,

Wanted to check with the wider community here on what the recommendations might be for winter tyres for a C63 with 19" wheels.

Brand, Size, Price? What experience is out there on wear as the beast will give those tyres a hard time and what is value for ££.

Wondering if there is a bunch of us interested could we get a good deal somewhere - any interest?

Thanks,
Kamal

I'd consider some 18" rims for winter if only to improve the choice of tyres and the price.

Or tuck up the C63 for the really frozen wet bits and make do with your C240 when things get too slippery.

Kamal have you got the perfomance pack? if so 18`s wont fit if i recall correctly. do try and get a spare set of rims as you dont really want to be removing and installing tyres all the time

Folks,

I don't have PP and will have 2 set of wheels, both will be 19" sets (no choice here to keep cost reasonable).

I agree on tyre choice if I had 18" wheels. I know there are some members running winter tyres on 19" too.

Thanks,
Kamal

Kamal have you got the perfomance pack? if so 18`s wont fit if i recall correctly. do try and get a spare set of rims as you dont really want to be removing and installing tyres all the time

18" will fit ppack cars or ppplus cars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom