Winter tyres on this weekend !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

blackscooby

Car
W203 C32 AMG, Honda VFR Vtec, Peugeot 205 GTi rally car
Given the fact that my fronts are a little ... erm abused I think is the word I'm after I've decided to put the Winter tyres on. A little over kill some would say, but as I've got em I don't see the point of fitting new tyres until Spring on the front when I've got these hanging around.

So back on with the Nokian WR's which will be interesting. Back to screeching around roundabouts at 10mph if it's dry !

I was working away in Turkey for the most of Dec / Jan last year and was somewhat gutted when I missed the "cold snap" !

Watch for the mildest winter ever now I'm fitting these !!!

Mark

To quote Red Dwarf !
Duane Dibley: "Just let me check: thermos, sandwiches, corn plasters, telephone money, dandruff brush, animal footprint chart, and one triple thick condom... you never know! "

Or in my case... Winter tyres fitted check... Mildest winter ever... check

Did you buy your Nokian WRs from MYTYRES or a UK supplier?

Erm... I can't remember to be honest as it was 12 months ago. It could well have been MYTYRES, or blackcircles. They were delivered to work, our stores in guy was less than amused.

Nokian WR

I bought a set of Nokian WR's from Mytyres last year for my 911, they are fantastic in the cold & wet weather, not to mention snow. I've just put them back on today. I can highly recommend them I going to put the same on the Merc or something similar.

regards

David

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom