Winter wheel and tyre set

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jeff4066

Car
CLK 350
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dezent Type U 7.5J x17 ET 35 with Continental TS830 MO 225/45 R17 winter tyres.
These were off my CLK which is now sold, but they will fit other Mercedes models, Audi and Volkswagen to,
but please check first.
They were only used for once last winter so they have approx 7mm of tread on them.
The wheels are unmarked and like new on the face, just a couple of small marks on the back where they were changed over.
If you were thinking of getting winter wheels and tyres you will not be dissapointed as they are amazing in the cold weather even on a rear wheel drive car!
They cost me £1200 new and the only reason im selling is that they dont fit my new car.
Any questions just ask me.

£850 ono

07412 631 462

[/FONT]

Last edited:
That's one way of getting around the 30 post rule for selling, use the classified wanted forum!

Tackling problems head on often leads to failure, when with a little more imagination a solution can be found :D

jeff4066- pitty they won't fit my CLS. Just been quoted by MB Ncle, £1900- no hope. Last winter was like driving on PTF, even next doors Fiesta left me standing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom