Winter wheel storage

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fuzzer

MB Enthusiast
Car
F25 X3 20d SE
I found these on ebay and thought they looked good , so did a bit of digging and worked out the volkswagen part number. They are cheap for what they are , but are well constructed and have a space for different bolts on every cover and also a marker on a diagram of a car to let you know which wheel it was before it was taken off.

The part number is : 000073900 and can be ordered from the dealer for £25 or you can go down the ebay route and get them from here for £30 delivered from a volkswagen dealer operating on ebay.

GENUINE VOLKSWAGEN ALLOY WHEEL BAG SET X4 | eBay

Attachments

• $(KGrHqMOKi0E4q0g1LltBOTk0ZYOJQ~~48_12.jpg
    $(KGrHqMOKi0E4q0g1LltBOTk0ZYOJQ~~48_12.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 72
Thanks for that. They look like a branded version of these which are a good price until you add on the €15 delivery charge...

...an alternative option

I've bought one of these tyre trees from Westfalia http://www2.westfalia.net/shops/car_accessoires/repair_and_maintenance/tyre_changing_and_repair/tyre_storage/52951-felgenbaum.htm just to help keep the garage tidy. The tree will take up to 245 section tyres (I've a set of 225 and 245 on 17 inch rims) and comes complete with a cover. the good part for me is that it keeps everything in one place and avoids any flat spots etc. Cost is £19.99 plus delivery. There is a cheaper version at about £14. You just need to watch for a min order (I think it's £20). Hope that helps, Mike
20.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom