wiper arms c class

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bayman57

Car
C Class convertible Premium plus AMG Line Hyacinth red 360 cam ivory/black
Hi anyone got a c class coupe or soft top 2017 onwards? noticed wiper judder and only looking at my left wiper arm it is angled slightly ( slightly twist ) is this normal on the left arm on this model if not its going back to the supplier !! thanks

I expect the blade is worn. Pop a new set of blades on first before doing anything else.

its not a blade issue ...its the actual wiper arm has a twist in it !!

Put a picture on.

Is this a new arm, or a new (to you) car ? Has the judder just started happening ? As mentioned , a photo might help as would a bit more detail. :thumb:

no bought the car a few months ago from Merc Brooklands ...original screen and arms .. just spoke to my local merc dealership they reckon the arm may have twisted if the previous owner used the wipers when they were stuck to an icy screen . the arms should have no twist in them . booked in for new arm under warranty .

no bought the car a few months ago from Merc Brooklands ...original screen and arms .. just spoke to my local merc dealership they reckon the arm may have twisted if the previous owner used the wipers when they were stuck to an icy screen . the arms should have no twist in them . booked in for new arm under warranty .
No way a stuck wiper arm would bend via the power of the wiper motor . The fuse would pop before that ever happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom