Wiper blades...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Travis55

Car
mercedes c class
Does anyone know where I can buy wiper blades for a C-Class 2005 W203? For under £40!!....

Bosch @ 15.50 a pair. Search this on eBay.co.uk
BOSCH Windscrn Wiper Blades MERCEDES BENZ C CLASS W203

Seen some genuine ones on eBay for £31 delivered. Search for w203 genuine wiper blades

Go onto Ebay. Search for Mercedes Edinburgh. £28 gets original ones with the little star on them delivered to your door.

Sorted

That seems a better suggestion than mine.

Last edited:
Google:

MB P/N A 203 820 26 45 (or A2038202645) - made by SWF Valeo

or

Bosch AeroTwin A016S P/N 3 397 009 016 (or 3397009016)

Bosch @ 15.50 a pair. Search this on eBay.co.uk
BOSCH Windscrn Wiper Blades MERCEDES BENZ C CLASS W203

The £15 ones don't fit facelift (mid 2004 onwards) W203 - needs to be Bosch 016s and they're around £25.

I know it's not a massive deal but whenever I buy them it frustrates me that for daughter's Golf I can get Bosch wipers that are specific fit and they are around the £15 mark. There's no obvious reason why wipers to fit an MB should be dearer.

Be quiet. It's the most important thing about the wiper.

Hahaha.

It actually is!

It marks out that your buying a quality item. Not some cheap crap that will not wipe the screen after 3 months.

Top tip Tesco's own brand slim aero fit wipers are made by Bosch. Have them on the CLK and Beetle and they are perfect, wipe the screen perfectly clear, no squeaks and at a fraction of the price of Bosch or MB branded ones.

Top tip Tesco's own brand slim aero fit wipers are made by Bosch. Have them on the CLK and Beetle and they are perfect, wipe the screen perfectly clear, no squeaks and at a fraction of the price of Bosch or MB branded ones.

Nice tip thanks, I will pass it on. No good for me as I'm addicted to seeing the star logo when I'm driving. Tried no MB in the past and missed that silly feature.

Main Dealer parts counter, I paid £29 earlier in the year

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom