Wire loving puppy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pofarrell

Car
2011 E250 Estate diesel S212
Hi folks

I have a 2001 E200 estate our puppy sitting in the passenger well has pulled out and gnarled some of the wires under the passenger seat, the red connector has been mangled and the wires disconnected.... there doesent appear to be a problem with the seat sensor (I think yellow plug) and the seat adjustment appears to work does anyone know what the red plug (two wires) does and would you know which way to reconnect the wires

thanks regards Pofarrell

I'm currently scrapping a S210 if you want free replacement wiring or connector blocks.

Or indeed, a photos of them for identity purposes.

Thanks a111r, thats very kind of you I think the block is salvageable however I'm unsure which way the two wires connect to the red block (there are 4 positions on the block). I have a brown and a Blue/white wire, A photo or advise on where they would go would be great, thanks Peter

Good luck with sorting it out, pup is better off crated in the back (as I'm sure you've realised by now)! What breed, btw? :)

Terriers are a hoot. My son introduced me to JRT's many years ago; we are on our 4th one now I would rather have a glass or 2 of wine and watch my dogs play than most TV programs.

Here you go.

DSCN5285_zpsz7lsc9x9.jpg

Hi Bill

The photo's a great, the pups a retriever we have for 12 months training him in to be a guide dog....im told we have to keep him in the footwell so he gets used to being there as he will sit with a blind person in the front of the car to help when they get out. Thanks very much for your help, all the best Peter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom