Wireless headphones 2016 GLE

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Johnny-P

Car
2016 GLE 250d 4MATIC AMG Line
Hi all
I purchased a 2016 GLE from Mercedes Cambridge that has the rear entertainment system fitted.
This wasn’t a make or break addition for me as I don’t have any kids so didn’t take much notice that the headphones or remote were missing(my bad)!!
However when I finally had the inclination to see how they worked( I presumed I could control from the main cabin screen) hey presto I can’t!!
So,after MUCH hassle and many calls with MB Cambridge they are going to supply the remote........HOWEVER ..... the headphones are no longer available according to them...
Am I correct in saying the correct headphones are AKG P104’s???
If so I’ve seen new ones for sale and will go back to them with this info....
Any help gratefully appreciated 👍👍

I might have your headphones. :oops: Once bought a remote for my car (to control the COMAND head unit) and got two headphones with no use.

These are RF headphones unlike the older ones. Need to pair them with the diagnosis too.

Now that you mention AKG, I can find that text a bit hidden. Model P104 mentioned elsewhere plus all the id numbers.

I might have your headphones. :oops: Once bought a remote for my car (to control the COMAND head unit) and got two headphones with no use.

These are RF headphones unlike the older ones. Need to pair them with the diagnosis too.

Now that you mention AKG, I can find that text a bit hidden. Model P104 mentioned elsewhere plus all the id numbers.
Hi there
only just seen this reply....
Any chance you could post a pic of them please.
I’m in a longstanding dispute with Mercedes over this but have been told I could get them to make a contribution if they are the right ones..
many thanks
john.

Hi there
only just seen this reply....
Any chance you could post a pic of them please.
I’m in a longstanding dispute with Mercedes over this but have been told I could get them to make a contribution if they are the right ones..
many thanks
john.

A quick pic, need something better?

Attachments

• RF headset1.JPG
    RF headset1.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 2
  • RF headset2.JPG
    RF headset2.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 2
They look about right and I'm sure you can still get these ? You will need to pair via xentry to the system as they use a mac address to pair

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom