Wireless speakers.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Darrell

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Back in Mill Hill but sometimes in Skiathos
Car
Gixxer 6, Citroen Berlingo, 911 C4S, Dacia Duster and lots of bicycles.
Poking for the above for the bedroom. Doesn't need to make the house shake but would like a decent sound. Max price approx £250.

At the Westfield now in the Bose shop. Are they worth the bread?

Darrell said:
Looking for the above for the bedroom. Doesn't need to make the house shake but would like a decent sound. Max price approx £250. At the Westfield now in the Bose shop. Are they worth the bread?

Get a Sonos Play:1 I use them in home and some retail outlets I support.

I second Sonos, before I bought them I was convinced that I wanted a speaker from one of the better know speaker brands like Bose or B&W.

I auditioned them back to back and the Sonos won hands down.

I know have a mix of Play 1's, 3's and 5's dotted around the house.

Does this mean that if I had a number of Sonos 1,3 & 5's dotted around the house they could all play at the same time via Bluetooth from my IPhone/tablet etc.

Does this mean that if I had a number of Sonos 1,3 & 5's dotted around the house they could all play at the same time via Bluetooth from my IPhone/tablet etc.

Songs use WiFi rather than Bluetooth and from the Sonos app, you can control the music for all devices individually or or group them together to play the same music at the same time.

I use mine mainly to play radio, via the Radio by TuneIn which is built into the app or Spotify, I believe that its also Apple Music compatible.

lewyboy said:
Do you know if you can make phone calls via it?

Never tried before, but just did and it doesn't seem to work for phone calls.

Never tried before, but just did and it doesn't seem to work for phone calls.

Shame, I have a need for something that I can pair with the phone for good quality desktop hands-free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom