wiring diagram for drivers door mirror

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tightarse

Car
E Class S211 2003 320cdi Avantgarde., Porsche BoxsterS, MG midget, Renault Megane
I have some broken wires in the drivers door mirror of my S211 2003 320cdi Mercedes Avantgarde these were repaired by an Auto Electrician when I first bought the car 8 years ago they are all black but numbered 1,2,3,4. They have been previously soldered and wrapped in insulation tape and carry from the 4 plug on the frame of the mirror onto the cover. I have had to extend them to give more room and will make a short coil on each to allow for the mirror closing as they were tight in the past which has caused this problem. Is there a wiring diagram?

Your best bet is to use super flexy silicone wire for this job I used it when I rebuilt my drivers mirror when the fold motor failed. Loads of small quantity deals on ebay. My WIS is down at the minute so I can't pull you a diagram to post but someone else will I am sure . Grober is very obliging with this sort of thing.

Thanks for that, looking further at the joint plug, 2 wires go to the light which shines under the mirror on to the ground and the other 2 must be for the indicator as long as I find the earth for each I should be able to workout what are the others! if I wire it wrong the indicator will go on at night when I open the door and the down light will flash when I indicate right!! Many thanks Trickythemerc. If I don't come back with this I will have sorted it

Only 4 wires?
1587562038417.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom