Wiring loom

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MercMania

Hi all would anyone know where I can get wiring loom for heated seats please or is anyone selling them on here.

thank you all in advance.

Hi all would anyone know where I can get wiring loom for heated seats please or is anyone selling them on here.

thank you all in advance.

www.comandonline.co.uk retrofitted the heated seats to my car, check with them, they might be willing to sell parts from the kit, I do not know.

Multiple threads..

You do not say what car you have but I have to tell you if the car was not fitted with heated seats then forget about retro fitting,unless you want a four figure bill.

You do not say what car you have but I have to tell you if the car was not fitted with heated seats then forget about retro fitting,unless you want a four figure bill.

c class w202

Hi,
I retro fitted heated seats to my 202 230k. and I ended up taking the heated seat loom out of a scrap car, it also assisted in how the loom was connected and its cable route.
I did enquire at the main dealer for a loom and I seem to remember it was on back order but this was 10+ years ago now.
Is you're 202 a facelift or pre-facelift? If the looms are still listed on the EPC i could post up the Pt.No. for you but i am pretty sure they will NLA, but worth enquiring with MB.

Hi,
I retro fitted heated seats to my 202 230k. and I ended up taking the heated seat loom out of a scrap car, it also assisted in how the loom was connected and its cable route.
I did enquire at the main dealer for a loom and I seem to remember it was on back order but this was 10+ years ago now.
Is you're 202 a facelift or pre-facelift? If the looms are still listed on the EPC i could post up the Pt.No. for you but i am pretty sure they will NLA, but worth enquiring with MB.

Hi,

year 2000 I cannot find a scrap car or anyone who has one been looking for a while now.

Hi,
If your car is a facelift 202 then the loom Pt. No. is A 202 440 11 08 it was still shown on the 2016 price list retailing at 57.14 Euros.

Depending on you're cars spec you will have to install an additional block of fuses in the boot fuse box, the main power for the seat heaters are fed from there, the loom also takes a feed from the front fuse box for the heated seat switches.

Depending on you're cars spec you will have to install an additional block of fuses in the boot fuse box, the main power for the seat heaters are fed from there, the loom also takes a feed from the front fuse box for the heated seat switches.

cheers will look at this when it stops raining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom