wirring loom

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MercMania

hi guys i have just bought a c43 leather, i need the wirring loom do any of you know where i could get one from or is any one selling one.

Just make one up from wire after buying the correct connectors. No breaker will sell you just the looms unless the seats have already gone without them.

thanx how do i make it from the wires.

Just make one up from wire after buying the correct connectors. No breaker will sell you just the looms unless the seats have already gone without them.

thanx how do i make it from the wires.

For the heaters you will need the control packs and switches as well, so is more complicated.
For the seat movement just buy the appropriate connectors and some wire and make up your own looms.

Check out the attachments hopefully they are the parts you need?

Attachments

• heated seats.JPG
    heated seats.JPG
    115.4 KB · Views: 109
  • Heated seats parts list.pdf
    90.2 KB · Views: 7
C43 seats you will need
- heated seat loom (optional)
- electric seat loom
- switches for both
- door cards to accomadate the electric seats
- orthapedic seat pump and piping (optional)

thanx where do i get them from

dealers!

electric seat Cable Harness 202 440 60 08
£117 inc VAT

dealer should be able to price up the others

For the heaters you will need the control packs and switches as well, so is more complicated.
For the seat movement just buy the appropriate connectors and some wire and make up your own looms.

where can i get them from and which wires do i need

where can i get them from and which wires do i need

The loom is in two parts with a plug in the middle. Part numbers as follows:

A202 540 6134
A202 540 6234

A202 540 1434 (x2)

The last number is the top part of the loom and you will need 2 for the driver and passenger seats. These looms are expensive and will cost you 300 quid in total after VAT at the stealer. It may save you a few quid to make them up but I thought it easier (as I'm not as technical minded) to buy them and plug and play.

Check out the attachments hopefully they are the parts you need?

Billy those parts are only for the heating system for the seats and are not for adjustment. Mercmania, use the part numbers I've given you.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
hi guys i have ordered the connector blocks now how do i wire it up myself, there are blue, white, black and brown wires. im thinking of taking the wires from the battery and seats then switches, anybody got any ideas, i need this to make my electric seats move

You will need to run cables from the front fuse box to the seats and switches (this provides the power) and then to the back fusebox and wire. In terms of colours, I bought the complete loom brand new as I didnt want to risk making one that didnt work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom