WIS retro fit document

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aoraki

Car
W204 C250 Cdi AMG Sport Coupe
Hi all, I have today picked up an iPod itegration kit (MA204 870 28 90) for my W204. As suggested in an earlier post, I asked for a printed WIS retrofit document AZ82.60-P-00114CW or later.

"Just go on to Merc website, it's all there although you will have to create a login etc, all free, easy", he said. :)

Looks like you have to download a form, complete it and post off to them, I'm not in the trade either so that looks like a waste of time. :(

I will go back to the stealers in the next day or two and ask again for them to provide the WIS. In the meantime, has anyone on here got access to the correct WIS I need (2007 W204 C220SE cdi), it would be much appriciated if anyone can help.

Thanks in advance, Andy.

That doesn't sound good service. At least they should have explained that the documents are not for free at their web site.

Parts often have an installation guide in the package they come, if the parts guy cannot print the installation instructions when they are not included, they should ask their service guys do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom