WIS/STAR set up for auto-fold

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gollom

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S204 C220CDi Sport ED125 (Mr) Kia Picanto Domino 1.1 (Mrs)
I can get access to STAR (a friendly MB technician :D) but it it's not his speciality. He managed to set up my Fiscon but could not find the settings to enable auto-fold mirrors. Thought I saw a PDF on the forum some time ago but cannot find it - anybody oblige? Cheers!

Thought that if you have Memory seats auto fold can be done on steering wheel buttons, Don't think it is avail if no memory seat function, even through Star, I could be wrong though.

Thought that if you have Memory seats auto fold can be done on steering wheel buttons, Don't think it is avail if no memory seat function, even through Star, I could be wrong though.

Thanks for the reply. Pretty sure it can (but has to be enabled via STAR) as I had it done on my last W211 (courtesy of Ricard & Alfie :thumb:) which did not have memory seats etc. I could be wrong of course!

Folding can be done without memory, dipping on reverse can not.

Tyre Pressure Loss warner can be added from 2004 (ish) onward on the W211 also.

Cheers

Richard

Hope you are ready to fix the non-flexi wires:D

Lol. Well they seem to fold OK by pressing the button at the moment!

Faint heart ne'er won fair maiden!

I can get access to STAR (a friendly MB technician :D) but it it's not his speciality. He managed to set up my Fiscon but could not find the settings to enable auto-fold mirrors. Thought I saw a PDF on the forum some time ago but cannot find it - anybody oblige? Cheers!

Anybody have this info please? :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom