Wish I had taken some 'before' shots.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

del320

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
1996 E320 Coupe
I've always thought there's been a bit of kidology surrounding cleaners and polishes. Because I always keep my car fastidiously clean it's been hard to judge just how effective products are.

It hasn't stopped me having the full range of Autoglym potions which I used to staggering effect on my 'new' free 16 year old £500 banger. To my certain knowledge the poor thing had never had a decent clean inside or out for 10 years other than crumpled newspaper wiped over the windscreen.:crazy:

I thought I was on a hiding to nothing and I wish I had taken the 'before' shots - but look at these...:D
IMGP0630.JPG

IMGP0631.JPG

IMGP0629.JPG

Last edited:
Hmm. Can't see the pictures?

-simon

Looks in incredible nick for a 16 year old 'banger!'

Nice one :)

Will

:D I don't know what brand of polish your using but it has changed your E320 Coupe into a ............. Saab??

Great looking result.

Well done,
John

someone say SAAB ;)
can't see the pictures

EDIT:
Can see them now BU**ER me, that looks amazing.....a real car that!

lovely car mate,amazing what a bit of elbow grease does...well done ..

no pictures at all

OOh - they've just come back ;) to do with bandwidth limits I think

Anyways - looks absolutely amazing:rock: :bannana: . So give the detail - exactly what did you use?

Fantastic pics. If you ever fancy spending some time on my cars, then feel free!!

Perhaps you could put the pics up on http://tinypic.com/ and link to them? For those of us who don't get lucky with the bandwidth limits ;-)

Cheers,

-simon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom