With sadness, I am (temporarily) leaving the crew..... :-(

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

scotth_uk

MB Enthusiast
Car
Renault
Hi Guys,

I've been offered a deal that I cannot refuse through Skyfleet in Kent for a Mazda MX-5 1.8 convertible on 12 month personal contract hire. Unfortunately this means that the 190e 2.6 has to go - and soon! New car arrives in less than 4 weeks.

I shall be back again with another Benz in the future. I have my eye on a 450SEL 6.9 in Australia at the moment which could be a project for the future. Who knows?

I am going to post a classified ad in the appropriate section, and if anyone knows of a potential purchaser, please keep my pride and joy in mind.

Scott . . . sorry to hear you are leaving us :( :( Hope you'll pop in from time to time & say Hi !

I'm sure you will sell the 190 with no problems.

And of course, the big question . . . what colour is the MX-5 going to be ?

S.

I had two options on colour - silver and dark blue (both metallic).

Which did I take?

How did you guess...... ;-)

ANYTHING BUT SILVER!

Unfortunately it's a group purchase with some mates, and they are getting silver. Just thought it would be good to be different. My next door neighbour's is silver too, so the garage might have looked a little like a small fleet.

Scott,

Good luck with the new car! but surely your not leaving the forum too? :(

I'm sure they let MX5's around the ring :cool: ;)

S.

scotth_uk said:
Hi Guys,

I've been offered a deal that I cannot refuse through Skyfleet in Kent for a Mazda MX-5 1.8 convertible on 12 month personal contract hire. Unfortunately this means that the 190e 2.6 has to go - and soon! New car arrives in less than 4 weeks.

Dont forget about the Miata / MX-5 COMAND retrofit. It has been done !

Steve!

Ben's getting one too - in fact it was him that put me on to the deal. And for the Silver crew, you'll be pleased to know that he's going with your colour of choice.

We are going to take them to the ring fairly soon. Anyone fancy another trip?

Oh by the way, if anyone wants to help me sell the 190 there might be some commission in it..... :)

Are those rear screens solid on the MX-5s now Scott ? Otherwise there won't be much to suction your vid-cam to !! (I'm sure you'll find somewhere :D)

S.

Rear screen *is* now solid. Ben suggested fixing it to the top of the boot lid with the top down! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom