Woman MP has beer banned for being offensive

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stratman

MB Enthusiast
Car
W203 C200 CDI '04Estate
Top Totty beer banned from House of Commons bar in case it offends women

No prizes for guessing her 'job'.

A beer called Top Totty has been banned from the Strangers' Bar in the House of Commons because its pump plate, featuring a half-naked woman, offended female MPs. Shadow equalities minister Kate Green was left ''disturbed'' after seeing the 4 per cent ale's advertising in the popular parliamentary watering hole and demanded bar staff remove it from sale.

It's not like theres anything on display:

_58257412_013891978-1.jpg

I hope this MP never goes to a beach on a sunny day, she'll be livid!

Bet she's a rug muncher

EDIT : Just old and jealous

kate-green-mp.jpg

Stupid ***** will want the phallic clock tower known as 'Big Ben' to be taken down next ....

Last edited:
Oh I don't know, a pair of bunny ears and a bikini and you might change your mind ;)

Copy and pasted from the Telegraph link above.

Shadow equalities minister Kate Green was left ''disturbed'' after seeing the 4 per cent ale's advertising in the popular parliamentary watering hole and demanded bar staff remove it from sale.
Within 90 minutes, House authorities ordered the beer to be withdrawn after Commons' Leader Sir George Young told MPs: ''Action will be taken.''
A barman told the Press Association: ''I can confirm it was withdrawn from sale at 1.30pm.''
The bitter backlash developed after Ms Green told the Commons: ''I was disturbed last night to learn that the guest beer in the Strangers' Bar is called Top Totty and there is a picture of a nearly naked woman on the tap.''

Loved the part about the "bitter backlash" Has the Telegraph just employed someone from The Mail. Any other puns in there I did not spot.

Why is she not in the kitchen anyway ?

I demand the tampon machine is removed from the female MP toilets.

They are not in the male toilets so they should not be in the female ones.

It's only a matter of equality.

Isn't it easier to demand one for the gents as well? :confused:

I read that she was dressed tip top when she tapped the waiter on the shoulder and told him no tip while they server Top Totty from the tap. :crazy:

Isn't it easier to demand one for the gents as well? :confused:

No because that would not be necessary and deemed a positive sexual discrimination.

God help her hubby.

They might stop your piles from bleeding:bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom