Woman phones police over.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swannymere

Car
1994 S124 E300d
..stolen snowman!! I **** you not :doh:

Snowman

Sorry, too many links and not enough brains!

"It ain't a nice road but you don't expect someone to steal your snowman" No kidding bonehead!

"It ain't a nice road but you don't expect someone to steal your snowman" No kidding bonehead!

I'd be fascinated to find out who & why someone would steal a snowman :dk:

Or should that be snowperson:)

Perhaps it melted ?

It's the perfect crime - no evidence - unlikely to be caught in receipt of stolen goods.

Swannymere - now we know the sort of filth you like watching online :crazy:

Raymond Briggs is believed to be "helping police with enquiries" according to his publicist Max Cliffoord. "I have never seen anyone so tight lipped and ashen faced " Max told the News of the World "Since that daft bint whot dumped the moggy in the wheelie bin was caught on CCTV" "The snowman that is not Raymond!" "My fee is £10,000 in used notes".

''used pound coins for eyes''

She should have kept them in her pocket. Maybe that's where they'd been prior. Was the snowman brown eyed?

They should have told her to take him in doors next time.... she sounds like she would accept that as good advice.

But then may call out and ambulance to say that he has wet himself.

In all seriousness, people that behave like this should be charged for time wasting.

*Obviously there may be other reasons why we can't blame this person for there actions.

He has now been held to ransom!!!!
t7ry-b-albums-my-lexus-before-i-got-clk-picture3391-snowman-over.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom