Women Driver.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It's the only way Motor Racing will survive Bruce.

Personally I think Politics & Sexism should be kept very much out of Sport as much as possible and that includes stories about little girls becomming motor racing stars for no other reason other than that they are little girls.

Michèle Mouton was the last Women of note in Motor Racing, I sincerely hope we don't get exposed to a whole lot more in the short term that will take away the raw talent Michele had, displayed and recieved recognition for, not because she was a women but because SHE COULD DRIVE. MAN SHE COULD DRIVE!!

As a side note, anybody got a cure for the E55 AMG head rest issue, one of the most dangerous features of a car I have ever seen!!! It will only ever happen once to you.

Personally I like this and wish her well.

Jamie Chadwick races for first time since historic F3 win First woman to win F3 race returns to track

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree - see no reason to stand in the way of women doing what they want to do.

However, I am totally over this whole feminist drive by hardliners that gives women roles and positions (sometimes only because they are female) that they are not qualified or able to perform.

IMO - We are suffering from an epidemic of PC gone crazy.

Female Dr Who, talk about a Black James Bond, ban Punch & Judy because it is violence against women.

"Happy Holiday" instead of "Merry Christmas", outcry not enough people of colour nominated for Oscars last year.

Homosexual marriage (legal partnership - yes) but wasn't marriage for a heterosexual relationship? Then there are those people that do not identify as male or female.......????

What are the MOBO awards all about (serious question) surely that is racist - is it open to others that do not identify as black? Guaranteed if there was a MOWO - there would be a massive backlash. Miss Black America..........Racist?

The list goes on

It's the only way Motor Racing will survive Bruce.

Looking at spectators at motorsport, it seems to be mainly male....agreed there are women petrol heads but they seem to be few and far between. Contrary to the current drive by the hardliner feminists, most women still want to be girly girls and not play "boys" games.

There is a lot of misandry about these days.

IMO - We are suffering from an epidemic of PC gone crazy.

Female Dr Who, talk about a Black James Bond, ban Punch & Judy because it is violence against women.

"Happy Holiday" instead of "Merry Christmas", outcry not enough people of colour nominated for Oscars last year.

Homosexual marriage (legal partnership - yes) but wasn't marriage for a heterosexual relationship? Then there are those people that do not identify as male or female.......????

What are the MOBO awards all about (serious question) surely that is racist - is it open to others that do not identify as black? Guaranteed if there was a MOWO - there would be a massive backlash. Miss Black America..........Racist?

The list goes on

This is the politic of the feminist, or as I more correctly call them the Trendy, Lefty, Violent, Femails. However in reality they do the Left and Females no good at all IMO.

Watch out for them, they are very destructive - they are driving a bus through the society we knew and loved.

You are clinically correct to call their politic crazy, it is an illness as described by Canadian clinical psychologist Professor Peterson from Toronto University.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom