Won a Plasma and a wii what should i do??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MB Enthusiast
Car
09 E320 cdi Sport Estate, 98 E300TD Estate, 99 SL 500
Hi

The wife won a 42" Samsung plasma tv http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produ..._10199303|Plasma+TVs|10199320.htm?Price+Cut=1 and a Wii.

We have no need for either at the min but could use the plasma in 12 months time when we move house. Someone in work has offered £500 for the both, any idea whether i should take it????

Thanks,

£500 for both? Tell them to do one! I would suggest eBay for both, or alternatively private ad in paper. There is no point hanging onto the plasma for a year, prices will drop and they don't always move house well :)

Plasma production is winding down as most folk are now buying LCD's,
If you want to sell it, do it now as next year it could be like selling a betamax tape deck.

Russ

Yup, sell the TV.

Wii would make a nice xmas present for someone in your family? Or sell that too.

If you don't need either then sell them. And £500 seems a reasonable offer tbh. Winners all round. You have £500 you 'before and your mate has a new TV and a Wii for a good price. You're not recouping any loss so why hang out for more - seems greedy and excessive to me.:eek:

I would accept the offer.

if you want the easy/quick route - take the offer.

i doubt you'll get much more on ebay for them, probably a little but a lot of hassle.

Hi

Could end up giving them the tv, at least then you could wander in and see it without saying anything of course.

They are located quite close to me.

Could end up giving them the tv, at least then you could wander in and see it without saying anything of course.

I like it! Give them the TV then go round there to watch it and save on electric :D

Danm...I justbought my kids a Wii for xmas...

I'm after a cheap Wii for the missus for xmas, i'll take it off your hands ;)

We're a very hard up household and i've had to resort to buying £3.50 bottles of wine so it would kind of like giving it to charity :D

I'm after a cheap Wii for the missus for xmas, i'll take it off your hands ;)

We're a very hard up household and i've had to resort to buying £3.50 bottles of wine so it would kind of like giving it to charity :D

£3.50! This is the answer to your problems.....
http://www.warpbreach.com/6/6.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom