Wonder if Red

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
He's been there at least 3 years as CEO & then as Exec Chairman & has never once put his hand in his pocket to buy a single share with his own money.

You own more of the company than he does!

Bit of a worry. Gotta be able to trust those with whom one has invested money.

I do my own research and make my own decisions. Whilst I do read both sides of an argument I find much of the information posted on twitter and social media in general (particularly shareprophets) bitter and based on personal vendetta's as much as anything based on substance.

He's been there at least 3 years as CEO & then as Exec Chairman & has never once put his hand in his pocket to buy a single share with his own money.

You own more of the company than he does!

Indeed I do and I guess as time progresses we'll get to find out if that's a bad decision or not. That's the gamble. That's the thing about this kind of business, it'll be huge or nothing, there's little in between. The important thing is to play with money that doesn't hurt if it goes wrong.

This guy's gone a bit quiet.

Ahh, a little note in the corner appears saying "show ignored content" and of course Dr Bell End is here playing his favourite sport of digging in threads of which are no interest and nothing to do with him.

Give it rest man, you really are a tool of the highest order.

Ahh, a little note in the corner appears saying "show ignored content" and of course Dr Bell End is here playing his favourite sport of digging in threads of which are no interest and nothing to do with him.

Give it rest man, you really are a tool of the highest order.

Personal insults?

Bless.

I can have a conversation with Neilrr about this subject despite our opposing views, it's a conversation a discussion.

You don't behave like that Lewyboy/Dr Feelgood, you continually enter threads and throw snide remarks and digs randomly at other members adding little or nothing to the threads or conversation. It's done in an almost childlike need for attention.

It's why you're the only member of this forum on my ignore list. The forum lets me know when you've posted and gives me the option to view it or not. Most of the time I ignore it but on this thread I just knew it would be a snide remark, and I was delighted to see I wasn't disappointed.

MBClub really would be a better place without you.

I can have a conversation with Neilrr about this subject despite our opposing views, it's a conversation a discussion.

You don't behave like that Lewyboy/Dr Feelgood, you continually enter threads and throw snide remarks and digs randomly at other members adding little or nothing to the threads or conversation. It's done in an almost childlike need for attention.

It's why you're the only member of this forum on my ignore list. The forum lets me know when you've posted and gives me the option to view it or not. Most of the time I ignore it but on this thread I just knew it would be a snide remark, and I was delighted to see I wasn't disappointed.

MBClub really would be a better place without you.

I'm here for my own amusement not yours.

You make me laugh like a drain with your vulgar views on anything fiscal, nearly every one of your posts contains a '£'.

What are you compensating for that you need to be so narcissistic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom