Wood Floor Advice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

markjay

MB Master
SUPPORTER
Car
2022 Hyundai IONIQ 5 RWD / 2016 Suzuki Vitara AWD
Can anyone help me to identify the make and model of this product?

We fitted this floor 10 years ago, and we need to replace part of it due to water damage.

Wood floor.jpg

I can see that it's OAK CHENE, Matt lacquer white, Multi-layer parquet EN 13489, Made in Sweden. But I am struggling to find a similar product.

Alternatively, based on the spec and description, does any know how much (roughly) this should cost per m2? So that I can let the insurer know what sort of cost we are talking about.

Thank you!

If it’s being covered by insurance surely that’s their problem - whole new floor?

Or is that the plan B?

How large is the area, if it’s 10 years old chance of matching it with new would be difficult?

If it’s being covered by insurance surely that’s their problem - whole new floor?

Or is that the plan B?

How large is the area, if it’s 10 years old chance of matching it with new would be difficult?

We'll probably need to do the entire room.

The insurer asked us to obtain quotes.

The builder that came to see the job is the same one who laid the floor, he can quote for labour, but at the time we bought the materials, not sure where though.

If I know how much a similar product costs I can at least provide the insurer with an estimate.

Have you had a look at this site? The product reference seems to correspond with that on your photo (153N0BEKOWKW0) ?
See here: HAMILTONS

Or here:
ONE STOP FLOORING

Last edited:
Have you had a look at this site? The product reference seems to correspond with that on your photo (153N0BEKOWKW0) ?
See here: HAMILTONS
I thought you’d beaten me to it, referring to Hamilton. Only I was thinking that Lewis might know a bit about wooden floors…

(Do I need to get my coat?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom