Wood/Leather steering wheel-R230/CLK/W219

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

reflexboy

MB Enthusiast
Car
E350 CDi Sport&SLK250CDi AMG Sport
Due to my SL going at the end of the week, I have a genuine wood/leather steering wheel for sale. I bought this new for £250 from Euromerc and only had it fitted on my car for about 2 months as I decided to carbon wrap the trim pieces and therefore put the original wheel back on. It is gorgeous burr walnut wood and I understand the leather is known as 'stone'.
It is in truly mint condition. It does not come with an airbag, as the one from the standard wheel fits perfectly. There is zero wear or damage to the wheel.
I'm pretty sure this will fit a CLK and a W219 too, but it maybe worth checking first.
Collection only from Chessington (junc9, M25) or buyer to arrange their own courier. I would like £170 for the wheel. I know these are a fortune from MB.
Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

Last edited:
Pretty sure it will go on a 219, looks beige/cashmere ( I'm looking for a new wheel) I need to take a closer look at my dash colour its gloss but not sure on colour!

I do like that wheel! My interior is cashmere so if it does match I'll have it.

Michael

No problem. If you need any more photos or a picture of the interior of my car that it matched just let me know. Jim

I've got one of those in my walnut / cashmere w219 , if it's stone though , it's not the same as cashmere beige.

They're reeeeeeeealy nice ;)

Looking for the matching shift knob at the moment

No problem. If you need any more photos or a picture of the interior of my car that it matched just let me know. Jim

Hi Jim,

Much appreciated, interior and close ups of the wood/leather your car and wheel.

Any colour codes/stickers I know 230 is SL.

Cheers

Michael

[email protected]

I've got one of those in my walnut / cashmere w219 , if it's stone though , it's not the same as cashmere beige.

They're reeeeeeeealy nice ;)

Looking for the matching shift knob at the moment

Any part nos on your vin spec please Howard? God knows what MB want for a walnut / leather gear knob! Lol

Cheers

Michael

MWCLS said:
Hi Jim, Much appreciated, interior and close ups of the wood/leather your car and wheel. Any colour codes/stickers I know 230 is SL. Cheers Michael [email protected]
just about to pop out and the wheel is back in the loft but I will nip to my garage shortly to take a pic of the cars interior. I'm pretty sure the wheel is stone not cashmere. I can take close ups of the wheel much later tonight for you. Jim

The only numbers on the wheel is the one in the pic. If you are local you are welcome to pop over and hold it against your dash before committing yourself.

just about to pop out and the wheel is back in the loft but I will nip to my garage shortly to take a pic of the cars interior. I'm pretty sure the wheel is stone not cashmere. I can take close ups of the wheel much later tonight for you. Jim

Thanks Jim that would be nice of you.

The only numbers on the wheel is the one in the pic. If you are local you are welcome to pop over and hold it against your dash before committing yourself.

probably a good 50/60 miles.

I don't have epc access anymore to get a part number since a java update :confused:

I think / suspect that 211 e class knob will fit too , leather gaiter is the same shape.

Guys Stone and Cashmere are different colours, the cashmere has a lot more yellow in it.

aka$h said:
Guys Stone and Cashmere are different colours, the cashmere has a lot more yellow in it.
Yeah thanks. I thought so. Shame as Michael is desperate for one.

Yeah thanks. I thought so. Shame as Michael is desperate for one.

Jim's wheel is a bargain, shame. I have found another though that will match, with perforated leather, no wood. Can't justify MB price for wood!

Cheeky weekend bump. The steering wheel really is mint.

MB quoted £1469.00 plus vat for one of these today!!

MB quoted £1469.00 plus vat for one of these today!!

really? Isn't that a bit steep? When I bought mine from Euromerc his website said the RRP was £449....I take it you didn't buy it then Michael?? lol

really? Isn't that a bit steep? When I bought mine from Euromerc his website said the RRP was £449....I take it you didn't buy it then Michael?? lol

I did think i had mis heard him, the parts guy was even.. No way.

If he had offered to up my discount on parts to say, 80% - 90% ..it may have swung it lol

Last edited:
Last bump before this goes on Ebay chaps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom