Woodvale International Rally 04-05/08/2007 (sat/sun)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shude

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
CLK55 AMG
Mrs. Gollom (with 300E) and I are up for it!!! Already in my diary - for those who have not been before it is a fantastic few days and consumption of vast amounts of falling down water is almost compulsary :bannana:

I would love to go, but it always seems to fall on the same weekend as world superbikes:mad:

We need something like this:

Member.............Sat...Sun...Camping

Shude...............Y.....Y.......Y
Gollom..............Y.....Y.......Y
Ian B Walker........Y.....Y.......Y
NW Merc.............Y.....Y.......Y
GazCaff.............Y.....Y.......Y

Please update people :)

Please note that although the table looks pretty when finished the formatting is nasty.

EDIT: if someone has a caravan or a big tent it'd be useful for a "support" function right next to the cars. We also needs tables and stuff.

We need something like this:

Member.............Sat...Sun...Camping

Shude...............Y.....Y.......Y
Gollom..............Y.....Y.......Y
Ian B Walker........Y.....Y.......Y
NW Merc.............Y.....Y.......Y
GazCaff.............Y.....Y.......Y

Please update people :)

Please note that although the table looks pretty when finished the formatting is nasty.

EDIT: if someone has a caravan or a big tent it'd be useful for a "support" function right next to the cars. We also needs tables and stuff.

I have a gazebo and a couple of smallish tables - will include them.

I have a gazebo and a couple of smallish tables - will include them.
Excellent.

Last year I counted a total of about 20 MBs from various clubs. This is pathetic! We can do a LOT better than that I'm sure!

Just a question, do we have to stay on site? or is it possible to leave and then come back in again?
You can come and go as you please during the day (taking into account the queues!) but the gates probably get locked in the late evening and unlocked again in the early morning. You can always talk to the security chaps if you want to leave when it's locked I'm sure.

I am looking into a freebie marquee :D Might be possible. How big do you want it, big enough to park our cars in?

just can't do this one chaps - soz. Not enough days etc etc:(

just can't do this one chaps - soz. Not enough days etc etc:(

Awww Pammy! It's a weekend - bring the kids! Lots and lots to do! And you just KNOW that Edna wants to show off!

Unless of course you are scared that you will not make the mark :devil:

Awww Pammy! It's a weekend - bring the kids! Lots and lots to do! And you just KNOW that Edna wants to show off!

Unless of course you are scared that you will not make the mark :devil:

mmmmmm it is a weekend - and yes she loves to show off:devil: :devil: but - Edna's too too small to get my tent etc in :( Josh would be bored - honestly - Megs working and dogs to look after too:( :crazy:

eta.................but it is only a blag down the A59 for me and I only live 1/2 mile off the A59 :D I need to give it some serious thought - would be good to come - might see what the olds are up to ;)

Last edited:
I may be able to make it. Not slept in a tent for ages , but I am sure the MB Hospitatality Marquee with a la Carte dining, fine wines, shower and toilet facitiies that Ian has promised will make up for a rough night in a £10 Tesco tent.Thats if we can get the cars out first.

Do you go as a club?
I have been to the last few as a member of the Lotus Club. The club supplies a competitor pass to get in at a cheap rate and park with all the like marques.
If so, who issues the passes for the MB contingent?
George.

Any updates on this?
Or am I going in the Lotus again?
If so, do we have any recognition symbols, (ie print off badges, avatars etc) we can use.
(Using the competitor entrances saves on the queues)

Any updates on this?
Or am I going in the Lotus again?
If so, do we have any recognition symbols, (ie print off badges, avatars etc) we can use.
(Using the competitor entrances saves on the queues)
IIRC you get a competitor ticket to allow you into the competitor entrance (I've been with the porsche club a few times).

We actually need to start promoting this again because the dates are coming up fast!

Hello,

If I (Mrs and Little un) can make it for one day how much is this? is it the price for entry for the two of us (little on only 3 months) plus the competetor fee.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom