Woodvale International Rally 04-05/08/2007 (sat/sun)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If I (Mrs and Little un) can make it for one day how much is this? is it the price for entry for the two of us (little on only 3 months) plus the competetor fee.
The way it works for competitors is you pay something like £4 total for the car and it's occupants for two days of show.

If you go as a private individual it's £12 each I think!

Carol and I are still definately on for this including camping on the Friday and Saturday. We will have at least 1 other couple with us (and probably 2 couples) - neither have a MB (hopefully that will not be a problem) but Brian amused us by suggesting he "shows" the Omega..... :crazy:

Last edited:
I would be up for this, Is it best to stay over the Friday night if I am on the stand on Saturday as I have a 4 hour drive first...

What happens in the evenings??:)

Member.............Sat...Sun...Camping

Shude...............Y.....Y.......Y
Gollom..............Y.....Y.......Y
Ian B Walker........Y.....Y.......Y
NW Merc.............Y.....Y.......Y
GazCaff.............Y.....Y.......Y
ADY1983...........Y......Y......Y

I have a gazebo I could bring too...

Hello,

If I go as a competitor does that mean I have to 'show' my car?

I've been with other car clubs before and its a great show, Russ Swifts son was there last time doing his parking in tiny gaps show.

Thanks

I would be up for this, Is it best to stay over the Friday night if I am on the stand on Saturday as I have a 4 hour drive first...

What happens in the evenings??:)

Partytime!!!!!!! :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Would recommend you stay on the Friday if possible. There really is so much to see and do that it is worthwhile getting a headstart on Saturday. We just chilled in the evenings last year with a berbecue and not inconsiderable amounts of beer and red wine. Friends, food and wine - does it get any better?

Last edited:
Sounds fantastic BBQ :rock: ..... Beer.....:rock: :rock: I'm in, if I have my car back by then anyway...:p :D

If I go as a competitor does that mean I have to 'show' my car?

I've been with other car clubs before and its a great show, Russ Swifts son was there last time doing his parking in tiny gaps show.
As an individual competitor your car must meet certain criterior and the organisers are quite strict. You have to park in a certain place and then some officials will walk around your car wearing white gloves while they mark you down for having a spider crawling on your grill or a stone stuck in your tyre.

As a club competitor you just park your car up with your mates in the MB Club section and then enjoy the show as if you were a private individual. The only difference is that your carpark is next to the rest of the exhibits rather than about 2 miles away from it and therefore the general public might get a bit closer to your car and maybe take pics of it etc. We ought to leave at least one person with the cars at any one time just to keep an eye on them while shamelessly plugging the forum.

Shude,

How do I join as a club member.

I'm up for this but probably only one day due to the baby...

Shude,

How do I join as a club member.

I'm up for this but probably only one day due to the baby...
Once we get a firm number of people we'll fire off the paperwork to the woodvale organisers then wait for the tickets.

We are about 95% up for this so.......

Member.................Sat...Sun...Camping

Shude....................Y.....Y.......Y
Gollom....................Y.....Y.......Y
Ian B Walker............Y.....Y.......Y
NW Merc.................Y.....Y.......Y
GazCaff..................Y.....Y.......Y
ADY1983................Y......Y......Y
Lotusmark2 + Mrs.....Y......Y......Y

Member.................Sat...Sun...Camping

Shude....................Y.....Y.......Y
Gollom....................Y.....Y.......Y
Ian B Walker............Y.....Y.......Y
NW Merc.................Y.....Y.......Y
GazCaff..................Y.....Y.......Y
ADY1983................Y......Y......Y
Lotusmark2 + Mrs.....Y......Y......Y
Sid Plowman.............Y......Y.....Y

Quite fancy this, will have a word on the smart forums if you don't mind some mini-mb's joining in also.

(I'd need to bring the van anyhow for camping gear!)

Quite fancy this, will have a word on the smart forums if you don't mind some mini-mb's joining in also.
They might be better forming their own group.

I'm not being funny but someone will likely have to pay for all this up-front so it's going to be people we *know* on this forum.

The current list comprises entirely of people that have met in person.

How are we doing with this? I'm keen (along with another couple) to get booked as we want to camp on the Friday and Saturday too

Ta!

Is this happening? If not I need to book seperately

Ta!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom