Woodvale Rally - Saturday 05/08/06 - 06/08/06

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi everyone, I'm sure I could make the sunday at least if not the Saturday.

Can you tell me exactly where this is , as I'm trying to work out the mileage on a route planner.

agriff said:
Can you tell me exactly where this is , as I'm trying to work out the mileage on a route planner.
Here you go

Southport

PR8 3ZZ

Why not!

Got a 1994 W124 E220 Cab

Please forward / post further info

D'you know what..I think I might have a bash at this, sounds like fun. Defo do the Saturday and may even bring the family and stay the weekend in the tent. Great!

timmy said:
D'you know what..I think I might have a bash at this, sounds like fun. Defo do the Saturday and may even bring the family and stay the weekend in the tent. Great!

I hope you're a drinker;) :rock:

timmy said:
You have to be pi**ed to appreciate my car!
This man will go far, eh Greame? :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

timmy said:
You have to be pi**ed to appreciate my car!

This was a major requirement in the setting up of this meeting:devil:

There is 3 weeks to close date for the application. What I need is a definative list of people attending or wanting to attend along with dates. Thanks Guys (and gurls)

Hi Ian
Denny and I (sounds a bit Royal) would be comming for the Saturday 5th and maybe part of Sunday if we have reduced entry (Club concession) but if we have to pay full price we will only attend for one day.Will stay overnight in Southport and make a weekend of it.

OK chaps, time for the final list! Presumably we just wire/pp/cheque or whatever some money to Ian when he asks?

This list is for people that are SHOWING THEIR CARS. That is the only way you get cheaper entry. If you do not have a mercedes to show or do not feel like displaying your car then you are not entitled to the discount. If we are turning up as a Mercedes owner's club then the cars need to be 100% MB, with the possible inclusion of smart models. I believe the price is the same regardless of which days you want to turn up and whether you want to camp overnight.

Name..................Sat...Sun...camping

Shude..................Y......Y.........Y

jim.......y....?.......b&b....dont know if thats what your looking for but there u go!!!!!!!!

gangsta se said:
jim.......y....?.......b&b....dont know if thats what your looking for but there u go!!!!!!!!
Thanks!

Unless we get some more interest this ain't gonna happen though :(

Ian mentioned yesterday that this is more than likely to be scrapped due to lack of firm interest:(

pammy said:
Ian mentioned yesterday that this is more than likely to be scrapped due to lack of firm interest:(
Well, AFAIK we've gone over the deadline for entry anyway. They are always interested in more cars though, as it sells tickets to the public.

I might go anyway, just obviously not to show the car. Although it is possible to enter your own car by itself it has to be a classic or rare etc.

i will be there anyway regardless of club interest should make for a nice weekend (weather permiting) ..hope to c one or two of u there il be the one in the big wide rimmed hat man:::)))

Like I said, I'll be there for the day on Sunday, but I don't plan on showing my car. I doubt anyone will have any interest in looking at a '97 C class no matter how nice I think it is.

Sorry guys and girls but I am not going forward with this. The closing date was 1 July and that has gone :eek: There was little interest and I am not in a position to lay out loads of cash on a possible attend. Next year? I will try again and hopefully gain a better responce from those who wish to go. If you do go this year please take pics and post them. It will help for next years effort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom