Woodvale Rally Southport

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sparky2208

Hi all, does anybody know how to display your car at the rally within the mercedes stand, i would like to join the club, i've just purchased a 1990 239CE sportsline, any info on this model would also be welcome, thanks

We have attempted to sign up as an independent club in the past but there has never been enough takers, plus no-one has wanted to front the money in case it's a washout.

I still think we should sign up as a club, you get the best parking spaces and it costs a fraction to get in.

I'm interested in doing some catering here (will post more about it as I set up) Anybody have a contact telephone number/name? If there is one on the Woodvale site, I certainly can't see it and want to see what is still available

Gollom,

I guessing you would have to pay a lot to set up in their? Its been packed when I've been and a licence to print money if you have a butty box :)

Good luck getting in.

Gollom,

I guessing you would have to pay a lot to set up in their? Its been packed when I've been and a licence to print money if you have a butty box :)

Good luck getting in.

Actually, it's not too bad. £200 to £300 for the weekend. Trouble is that I don't know what plots are still available and the application form is not wonderful. I'd prefer to speak to someone first

And yes, it gets packed! Camped there twice and had a whale of a time!

I'm interested in doing some catering here (will post more about it as I set up) Anybody have a contact telephone number/name? If there is one on the Woodvale site, I certainly can't see it and want to see what is still available

As an aside.........I've been to a few motor racing club meets this year and I noticed that the Mazda MX5 series has it's own catering crew that follow it around. The drivers get 'free' meals, but all the other mechanics, friends etc etc have to pay. It looks as if this is one of the better organised series. I wonder if there are opportunities in providing catering services to to other racing series?

Though there are already burger type vans available for the masses during the racing w/e as I'm sure you appreciate.

Best of luck with your new business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom