Woohoo! I got the job!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Silestanix

Car
97' C250TD Sport
I just got handed a letter from my mum which came thru this morning...

It's from my 'now' new employer; all my references worked out and checked out well, they have got my disclosure certificate and they'd like me to start on the 28th of November...!!! :D

I've got to go in and get my I'D card, my Airside pass thingy, car park pass, uniform, etc etc.

Its just...wow...I feel so wierd, like I've left a small school and going to seconday school again, the salary is more than twice my previous job...I'm so happy, like I've worked hard and now it's paying off after everything me and my family have been through...I hope this carries on to a good 2008...!

Just feel like jumping around...!! :rock: Woohooo!!!!

Nice one :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Dieter

What job? But congratulations anyway :devil: :D If your happy, then I'm pleased for you.

Regards
John

What job? But congratulations anyway :devil: :D If your happy, then I'm pleased for you.

Regards
John

John; I applied for a job with BAA as Security...it's been one long process, and a lot of waiting on edge, but I was picked... :D . I kept it quiet as I didn't want to jinx' it...yes I'm superstitious!

John; I applied for a job with BAA as Security...it's been one long process, and a lot of waiting on edge, but I was picked... :D . I kept it quiet as I didn't want to jinx' it...yes I'm superstitious!
Well done and congratulations again.

Now go wash that 'orrible, dirty car in your signature thingie :devil: ;)

Just noticed your getting a pay-rise so hopefully a Mercedes-Benz might be on the way. S63AMG??? :D

Well done again

Kind regards
John

Well done mate. Doubled you wage!!! that must feel amazing, all the best in 2008.

You could make the sig image a bit smaller while you're at it - supposed to be max. 100 pixels high :)

Is that level 4, or higher?

Only reason I ask, is that I have a level 4 certificate and can go airside with one of my lorries.

Well done and congratulations again.

Just noticed your getting a pay-rise so hopefully a Mercedes-Benz might be on the way. S63AMG??? :D

Well done again

Kind regards
John

Thank you very much John :) ! Haha she was dirty when I took those pictures, I'll clean it when I can find my car cleaning gear (My mums hidden it because I kept leaving it around!); MB next year...? Hopefully, I'm looking to get an E220CDI or C220CDI...though I may try my luck with Insurance and see what the wallet damage is on a 270CDI in either C or E class.

Guido :eek: ...Worry not, tis a BMW...but I'll hopefully be back on the right side sometime next year...! :D As above, with an E or C class...

Chris, it feels like, you know when you feel you're in air? It feels like that...! From 7k a year, to 8k a year...and now more than double...it's a massive 'wow' to me! Nice 540i btw...5 speed or 6?

Bill...I'll do that now, no worries mate... :D

Grav; I'm not sure to be honest, I'll let you know for sure when I get it on the 28th! Your haulage yard is only a few mins from my old workplace btw, I worked in the retail park in Lakeside! :p

Well done. Hope it turns ut to be all you hope for :rock: :bannana:

Is that level 4, or higher?

Only reason I ask, is that I have a level 4 certificate and can go airside with one of my lorries.

Just a guess but i would guess its 2 so as they can look at the lower orders and allow them in, where as yours, if i remember right, means that you have passed some through some hoops to prove you are who you are and can be let in by the above without having to jump thru those hoops everyday on production of some piccy ID i think.

All the best and congratulations Silestanix Buy a quality pair of ear defenders so you don't have to listen to the rubbish eveyone says about security being ridiculous and totally over the top etc.

Comgratulations and well done on the new job. Doubling your pay isn't bad ;) hope it goes well for you.

I didn't tell anyone (except the wife) about the job I was going for either :)

You could make the sig image a bit smaller while you're at it - supposed to be max. 100 pixels high :)

I thought that was for Merc signatures - BMW signatures were limited to a max of 2 pixels high........:bannana:

Congrats on your job, and heres hoping your new job leads to a new Merc...:)

Chris, it feels like, you know when you feel you're in air? It feels like that...! From 7k a year, to 8k a year...and now more than double...it's a massive 'wow' to me! Nice 540i btw...5 speed or 6?

Cheers mate, its a 5spd auto unfortuntely but it'll do until I have enough for one of these Merc type things everyone goes on about. Anyhow part of the fun of BMW ownership is never being let out of junctions and having builders come up to you and say "nice mota mate!".

Is there a big career ladder to climb within your new company now that you've got your new job?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom