Work Placement Required Sheffield / Rotherham area?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

franey

Car
W201 190 2.5d, W124 300d 24v, W221 S350 AMG
I am looking for a work placement in a garage / car repair centre for a young female who is interested in cars and has studied at college in that subject.
She is 19 yrs of age and resides in the Sheffield area however can travel a reasonable distance.
You will not be required to pay the person but will be expected to give a reference at the end of the 4 week 'trial'.
I understand this person is very 'handy' with cars and could very well prove to be a valuable asset.

Thanks.

I am looking for a work placement in a garage / car repair centre for a young female who is interested in cars and has studied at college in that subject.
She is 19 yrs of age and resides in the Sheffield area however can travel a reasonable distance.
You will not be required to pay the person but will be expected to give a reference at the end of the 4 week 'trial'.
I understand this person is very 'handy' with cars and could very well prove to be a valuable asset.

Thanks.

One for Ian (Flanaia1) maybe?

Great, hopefully 'The Flan' can accomodate.

Hi Franey

I'm currently in Germany but back Friday evening and will be at the garage Saturday I'll have a word with my other partners. What dates are you thinking of so I can have as much info as possible as we are already starting an apprentice 1st July

Will PM you my mobile

regards
Ian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom