Workshop Assistant Reqd.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
One has to admire the workmanship , and the garage helper , but I have to say I'm not into the modifications and would have restored the car to original specification which I think looked much better than the chav'd up end result .

Just imagine Derek if you'd had a similar helper your diesel conversion could have been done in five years, instead of the couple it took you, if you'd lasted that long...:p

As 'helf n safety@ inspector I must draw attention to the total unsuitability of the footware worn by said assistant shown in this thread. Painted toenails and flip-flops are not an adequate substitute for steel toecap boots .:ban: Much more attractive mind!:thumb:
As for the car- so this is what a W202 looks like that hasn't seen much H2O or road salt in its life :eek: or clean oil for that matter :doh:

Just imagine Derek if you'd had a similar helper your diesel conversion could have been done in five years, instead of the couple it took you, if you'd lasted that long...:p

I'm not sure if Derek would be able to silencer if she had to sort out any big end problems, though.

Takes me back to this thread. LINK. :D

You might have attached a health warning to that link.;)
Her voice has made my eardrums bleed in the three seconds it took to mute (heard it, realised I needed to mute plus time to find the button!).:crazy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom