World Superbikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glojo

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
S211 Sprinter 213CDI, & the new T-class
Just a quick reminder for us bike fans.

The World Superbike Season starts today and is actually live on channel 411 as a type.

Regards
John

John,
Many thanks.

C43AMG said:
John,
Many thanks.

:) Phillip Island next week-end, great circuit were the Australians will really shine.

John

glojo said:
:) Phillip Island next week-end, great circuit were the Australians will really shine.

John

I've dropped out of the bike marshalling this year to concentrate on car marshalling instead.
Will I miss the bikes?
Yes, but after 7 yrs, I feel the need to do something different.

GRAV888 said:
I've dropped out of the bike marshalling this year to concentrate on car marshalling instead.
Will I miss the bikes?
Yes, but after 7 yrs, I feel the need to do something different.

Sorry to hear about that, I hope you carry on getting the same satisfaction, some of the bike incidents can certainly be a bit on the gory side and the Marshall's are indeed the unsung heroes .

John

Great racing - WSB is back? Final corner drama, Troy / Troy, Toseland top Honda rider kept off championship lead by outragoeous 0.001second slipstream retake. Fabulous.

blassberg said:
Great racing - WSB is back? Final corner drama, Troy / Troy, Toseland top Honda rider kept off championship lead by outragoeous 0.001second slipstream retake. Fabulous.

I thought the first race was good, but the second one was better.

Can't wait for next week, but it looks like Ducati might have to come up with some more horses??

The race for third certainly fooled the comentators.

John

What a week-end. British Superbikes and then World Superbikes. James Toseland is stunning, but what a finish to the second race. nine one thousandth of a second! Gutted or what?

The plus side was the slight breeze during the trophy presentation :eek: :eek: White mini skirts and a strong breeze;)

John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom