Worlds uggliest cars..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
As is the Volvo 440

Ummm, I must be out of step with Telegraph readers, but only a coupe of those I'd consider ugly.

XJS and Evoque? That's utterly crazy. :fail

Or the Pontiac Aztec :eek:

pontiac-aztek-main.jpg

8592519125_8310258de2_m.jpg
photostream

This really is ugly, and had an equally strange and vaguely homoerotic name.

The Gaylord Gladiator :thumb:

Attachments

• gaylord_gladiator_v8.jpg
    gaylord_gladiator_v8.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 10
I had a ride in a Pontiac Aztec last month. It was ugly, smelly, rode terribly. The guy who was given it said "it wouldn't die"

+1 Scorpio

I remember being in Monaco in 2004 (I think) and walked past a Maybach, which were new and unusual. As we were passing my friend muttered the immortal words 'F*** me, that is one ugly car' just as the owner opened the door. He took one look at us and quickly closed it again and sped off.

Having said that in 2008 I was fortunate enough to be invited to Moscow to play in the Maybach Golf Cup at Moscow Golf and Country Club. As you may guess, the transfers to and from the airport were in Maybachs (57 & 63 respectively). Whilst ugly on the outside, they were very impressive inside and damn quick. Was interested to see how the chauffeurs decided to use the hard shoulder/opposite lane or drive the wrong way down one way streets to beat the traffic.

During the golf I turned to one of my playing partners (A Romanian guy) and asked him if he had a Maybach himself. To which he replied 'For sure, I have 2. The car in front is a Maybach 63 for my bodyguards, I am in a Rolls Royce Phantom and we are followed by another 63 with more bodyguards behind.'

Sanyong Musso

Crafted out spare tractor parts from a scrap yard. It was designed to look like it had already been in a rear end shunt before it left the factory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom