Worlds worst Xmas joke

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

scumbag

MB Enthusiast
Car
Its German, has a round badge, reminds me of a Mercedes. Satan fuelled
Bear this in mind after the hangovers!!!

A hedgehog went out on the lash for the evening! It was such a good night out, when he awoke he was in Africa. He staggered onto his feet and thought, “I had best take a call of nature!”, when he looked down, he screamed. His bits and pieces were missing! How could he go when he had nothing to go with?

So he rustled off to find out where his tackle had gone. He came across an Elephant. He asked the elephant if he had seen his tackle….the elephant enquired as to what it looked like. "It has four points on it!” replied the hedgehog. “Haven’t seen anything with 4 points on it!” said the elephant and continued washing himself.

The hedgehog staggered on getting more desperate for a pee. He saw a Hyena, He asked, told it had four points on it. The hyena just laughed.

He saw a Zebra, but he was too busy crossing his path to even answer!

But then a lion came up to the hedgehog and said,” I have seen you meat and 2 veg!”
Excited the hedgehog enquired where?

The Lion said, “ go find the Jaguar!” and with that he left.

The hedgehog dashed up and down the jungle looking for a jaguar. Eventually, exhausted and close to tears, he stopped and said, “I will never find my tackle now. I shall burst from internal pressure! I am never drinking again”

From a tree came a long low laugh! The hedgehog looked up. “What the hell are you and why are you laughing at me?” “Me?” the jaguar said “ You are the one who went out on the drink and ended up in Africa coz you were too kaylied to go back home and now you have lost your equipment and you want to know what I am laughing at? Yes I am laughing at you”

The hedgehog broke down in tears and said, “Can you help me?”

The Jaguar replied “ Yes! I have eaten your tackle!”

Shocked, the hedgehog said “WHY?”

Because I am a ………………………………………..

4.2Ltr Jaguar!

Now where's Karl with his tumble weed :crazy: :D

HERE: :)

n78935.jpg

Anyway, heres my effort:

Q:How did Vader know what Luke Skywalker was getting him for xmas?

A: He felt his presence

Last edited:
Reckon i can beat that Karl with this little gem ..... :crazy:

One beautiful December evening Huan Cho and his girlfriend Jung Lee were sitting by the side of the ocean. It was a romantic full moon, when Huan Cho said "Hey baby, let's play Wee wee chu.?

"Oh no, not now, lets look at the moon" said Jung Lee.

"Oh, c'mon baby, let's you and I play Wee wee chu. I love you and it's the perfect time," Huan Cho begged.

"But I rather just hold your hand and watch the moon."

"Please Jung Lee, just once play Wee wee chu with me."
Jung Lee looked at Huan Cho and said, "OK, we'll play Wee wee chu."

Huan Cho grabbed his guitar and they both sang.....

"Wee wee chu a Merry Christmas,
Wee wee chu a Merry Christmas,
Wee wee chu a Merry Christmas,
and a Happy New Year."

Deer oh Deer !

Lmfao @ Star Whóres :D...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom