Worrying inventions and discoveries

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gizmo750

Car
Audi TT
OK all,

Just sat here contemplating life, the universe and everything and got to thinking about worrying inventions and discoveries. Thought it might make a fun thread.

I will start the ball rolling with the following:

Who was the first person to say "you know what, I think I am going to eat the next thing to come out of that chickens ****!" :confused:

Any others?

spanking the monkey? lol - certainly was an interesting discovery for me anyways

/me runs

and nope we never was taught about sex education at school!

im gonna drink that white suff from that cows tummy... ????

and - who the hell discovered that the atlantic sturgeon fish's swim bladder, when chopped up, gets rid of the murkyness in beer (thats what the blobs are in the bottom of a barrel of beer - 'finings')

what was the best thing BEFORE sliced bread?

Barn Owls

What were Barn Owls called before someone built a barn ?

Dirty chrome.

Need I say any more? :p

:grabscoatandrunslikehell:

What was wrong with Henry Fords view that you can have any colour as long as it's black.

Let's paint a car silver - mad man.............

Boy Bands -

Or Male Vocal HarMONEY Groups.

Soap Opera - what would we do without being brainwashed 3 times a week by cheeky chirpie ****-a-neeeeees. Gord Bless Ya Guv'nor.

Sorry, Rant over.

Kinky said:
Dirty chrome.

Need I say any more? :p

:grabscoatandrunslikehell:
Not fast enough mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :p :D

I cant help wondering what the first person to eat an oyster must have been thinking.

Oh and if the chinese are so clever how come they never invented anything better to eat with than 2 sticks.

Fugu a.k.a. Japanese poisionous blowfish...

How on earth did people start eating this? and how many attempts were made before someone lived through lunch? :eek:

S.

Putting out Oil Well fires using Dynamite. :confused:

Big respect to Red Adare for coming up with that one. You can imagine it, a couple of Texans sitting in a saloon drinking beer - one says " I know, the next oil fire we get........"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom