Worse ever tint...lol

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vikCLS63

Does anyone heard of "TMC London window tinting and car wrapping" based in Romford?
Well, if you haven't don't even search for doing anything with them. If you see them anywhere around the network, you must go away of that link.
Just had done the tint of my CLS63 with them today and disappointed is not even close to how I feel now. Was told it will take no more then 2-3 hours...well,it wasn't. Takes forever. More than 5 hours for what they/he¿ done and waste my whole day. There is 4 guys in the garage, one working and three watching.. On the end, I finally took my car,they took my money and that was it.
Everting was looking good or not so much ( a lot more darker then I thought it will be ) however.
First impression was the interior look after their work. Super dirty and lots of small pieces of foil sticked everywhere around.
One hour later, when I get back home notice that there is bubbles already here and there. Start checking the car again and guess what.... OMG, the rear window looks like ****t. Seems like all is gonna come out very soon by itself. The protection rubber around the rear window is damaged, as they have cut the size of the tint on top of the window and they haven't notice they do cut the rubber aswelle.. oh dear
Now I have to take it back there and loosing another day for removing the tint and £300 will be gone for nothing, or more donno, says is warranted and if there is damage they will replace it, but I don't think will allow them do anything again and I'll just avoid the offer for wrapp the car in matt grey,,,lol
Do you guys think that can be removed at all? Can it be done with nothing left? More trouble now, god..

Sounds horrendous. I've driven past their "outfit" many times they are based in Manor Park E12 London.

That alone would ring alarm bells. Hope you get it sorted, I personally wouldn't let them back near your car. Put it down to a bad experience.

Does anyone heard of "TMC London window tinting and car wrapping" based in Romford?
Well, if you haven't don't even search for doing anything with them. If you see them anywhere around the network, you must go away of that link.
Just had done the tint of my CLS63 with them today and disappointed is not even close to how I feel now. Was told it will take no more then 2-3 hours...well,it wasn't. Takes forever. More than 5 hours for what they/he¿ done and waste my whole day. There is 4 guys in the garage, one working and three watching.. On the end, I finally took my car,they took my money and that was it.
Everting was looking good or not so much ( a lot more darker then I thought it will be ) however.
First impression was the interior look after their work. Super dirty and lots of small pieces of foil sticked everywhere around.
One hour later, when I get back home notice that there is bubbles already here and there. Start checking the car again and guess what.... OMG, the rear window looks like ****t. Seems like all is gonna come out very soon by itself. The protection rubber around the rear window is damaged, as they have cut the size of the tint on top of the window and they haven't notice they do cut the rubber aswelle.. oh dear
Now I have to take it back there and loosing another day for removing the tint and £300 will be gone for nothing, or more donno, says is warranted and if there is damage they will replace it, but I don't think will allow them do anything again and I'll just avoid the offer for wrapp the car in matt grey,,,lol
Do you guys think that can be removed at all? Can it be done with nothing left? More trouble now, god..
What?

Maybe English is not the OP's first language?

Give the guy a break.

Trying to warn others of a shoddy company and gets pulled up by the spelling and grammar police.

It's not that hard to read.

:rolleyes:

Maybe English is not the OP's first language?

Give the guy a break.

Trying to warn others of a shoddy company and gets pulled up by the spelling and grammar police.

It's not that hard to read.

:rolleyes:

And it's no laughing matter, LOL.

Must be great to be perfect.

If it is not his first language good on him for giving it a go. I'm glad that when I try with other languages people I'm communicating with don't laugh at me.

Couldn't get it !!!?
Do I have to apologise someone because of my writing?
And yes, its not my first language if that's really matter but wasn't that the point of this post.
Never mind

Couldn't get it !!!?
And yes, its not my first language if that's really matter but wasn't that the point of this post.
Never mind

You can be sure that your English is better than the whole forum membership would be in your Mother tongue.

I was tickled by your use of lol in the thread title. :eek:

It's easier to wipe your 4rse using a few strips of paper at a time, rather than using the whole roll, tube included, at once :D

Last edited:

Personally, I would probably avoid them doing anything else.

If they can't even apply tinting properly, you don't want them messing up your car further trying to get it off.

Perhaps a recommended tinting company will be forthcoming on this thread and you may be able to get what is there removed as part of the price to re-tint the car how you want it. I imagine it will need to be peeled off and cleaned with solvent.

I only go on word of mouth recommendations usually because you just don't know what you will get otherwise.

You don't want to take chances with anything nice - particularly what you have currently...

You will probably need to replace the rubber too.

I understood it perfectly, tho' I appreciate that others less gifted with linguistic skills may have found it.
A) Funny
B) Difficult to comprehend.

Can't quite see what's funny in another member's pain.....nor why it was so difficult to understand his pain, even by usage of a secondary language.

Why is everything taken so seriously on here these days? Some peeps seem to revel in taking offence to almost anything they read and have to jump in and make a big deal out of nothing.

PC. Crap

Don't Worry, I've Been Pinged A Few Times, For Making, Jokular Reponses. !! :rock:

Why is everything taken so seriously on here these days? Some peeps seem to revel in taking offence to almost anything they read and have to jump in and make a big deal out of nothing.

Perhaps they're offering up due reverence or indeed irreverence by virtue of your moniker :cool:

Was told it will take no more then 2-3 hours...well,it wasn't. Takes forever. More than 5 hours for what they/he¿ done and waste my whole day.

Even 2-3hrs is excessive. I had an estate done in about an hour, without the door cards being removed.

I'd suggest ( and the finished job would confirm) that they didn't know what they were doing.

On the positive side, it just pulls off, so you can write it off and go elsewhere :thumb:.

Regarding the OP's writing style, it's usually pretty clear if we're talking second language on some posts - speaking/writing a second language is pretty impressive in my book, having struggled to learn German a few years ago.

Even 2-3hrs is excessive. I had an estate done in about an hour, without the door cards being removed.

That's an estate though John which are a lot easier than a coupe with its sloping roof.

Honestly, I'm afraid of trying to remove it by my self without heating guns or so..

Couldn't get it !!!?
Never mind

I'd love to see some of the Grammar Nazis on here trying to communicate as well as you have in your second language. Frankly, plenty struggle using proper English as their first language!

Please don't be put off. There's some really helpful people on here too!

Hope you get it sorted. Maybe speak to DUB Customs for advice? I believe they're near Lakeside. Not used them, but seen a lot of their work...

Adam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom