worshop manual

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ilunn

Car
E CLASS CONVERTABLE + B CLASS,
Hi can anyone point me to where I can get a workshop manual (WIS) I'v found one link on here which does not work. I'v also found a download on MMHAUTO but it took 2 days to download and for the life of me can I find instructions as to what to do with the files. I dont need it to be the latest version as the chance that I will be working on anything newer than a 2012 car is extremely slim.

You can get WIS on CD quite cheaply on eBay. I've had two, and both worked OK. Be warned, though; WIS is incredibly clunky and user-unfriendly to use until you get the hang of it. I never have done so, and I've spent HOURS on it before giving up in despair...

You can get WIS on CD quite cheaply on eBay. I've had two, and both worked OK. Be warned, though; WIS is incredibly clunky and user-unfriendly to use until you get the hang of it. I never have done so, and I've spent HOURS on it before giving up in despair...
Hi E55BOF I know exactly what you mean I'v got an old version of the manual that worked but is not the easiest by far, trouble is it only plays the game on windows XP which I had it working on then 2 weeks ago then it spat the dummy out and stopped which I thing possibly a Java update might be the cause. any way for other reasons I have upgraded to windows 7 and it does not like that at all. I ordered a cd version but the seller canceled the sale as he was having problems making the disc work so would not sell any untill he had resolved his issues which is fair enough, some sellers take the money and run!.

I downloaded a PDF manual for my W221 from MB USA.

Oops! just re-read OP, which refers to workshop manual, not owners manual. Will put brain in gear next time:wallbash:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom