Worst TV Advert. The one that annoys you most

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave Richardson

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W176 A class 180 cdi
So which tv advert annoys you the most?
Is it the one with Emond Holmes soaking his feet? The Go Compare fellow ? The neighbour with the over 50's plan, Or that horrible 'JUST EAT' one

I hate the Just Eat one

I dislike threads that have nothing to do with Mercedes. :thumb:

Other forums have an Off Topic forum for this sort of nonsense.

Oh dear we do!!

Sorry that I have an opinion that does not agree with you,
But it's not a general discussion about Mercedes , so should be in the Off Topic forum?

There are lots of posts in the General Discussion that I would say should be in Off Topic.

This is the 'Off topic' area. I don't really want to get into it , but its the charity ones. It's only since lockdown that I watch TV at a time I would normally be elsewhere that they seem to be on all the time.

Sorry that I have an opinion that does not agree with you,
But it's not a general discussion about Mercedes , so should be in the Off Topic forum?

There are lots of posts in the General Discussion that I would say should be in Off Topic.

Ummmm, I'm not sure pointing out that this thread is in the Off Topic section, helps

So which tv advert annoys you the most?
Is it the one with Emond Holmes soaking his feet? The Go Compare fellow ? The neighbour with the over 50's plan, Or that horrible 'JUST EAT' one

I hate the Just Eat one

Please don't ask me to choose.
So many crappy, unintelligible adverts
So little time.

Bring back the Bovril family I say!

I dislike threads that have nothing to do with Mercedes. :thumb:

Other forums have an Off Topic forum for this sort of nonsense.

Oh dear we do!!

Ironically - one of the most annoying ads I can remember is the

"I am Mercedes Benz" with Josh Brolin.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Pretentious rubbish.

Is anyone on here 'in' advertising ? There is obviously a cost attached to getting your ad on the air . Rule of thumb (to my untrained eye) would be popular programme , busy time = big bucks (think NFL superbowl half time) , but nowadays you can be sitting watching some random thing on an obscure channel and there are LOADS of adverts , seem to go on forever.....zzzzzzzz

This is the 'Off topic' area. I don't really want to get into it , but its the charity ones. It's only since lockdown that I watch TV at a time I would normally be elsewhere that they seem to be on all the time.

I was just about to post the same thing. It's downside of watching some of the minor channels where advertising is relatively cheap. I don't mind real charities but TV charity advertising is obviously such a profitable business that it prompts the invention of every obscure charity they can think of. It's the £2 etc a month that grates.

Reactions: m80

Ummmm, I'm not sure pointing out that this thread is in the Off Topic section, helps

It has been moved to the Off Topic area. :thumb:

Anything that involves leaking bodily fluids or body part functionality , normally around dinner time 🤮

Constant gambling adds from 1st thing in the morning , especially when you have a family member who has been going to GA for a couple of years and is doing really well.

8mins of program followed by 5 mins of adverts , CH5 + most Virgin Media are really bad for this.

Presently, for me, the most irritating one is :

K

Gambling site ads,
you can take a break when you want, oh thankyou.

You can set your limit, I'll bet you can increase it too.

Always play responsibly, they mean realise you've gambled the mortgage money the following morning.

Like all advertising they're all trying to convince you they're on your side while emptying you pocket is the aim.

Ironically - one of the most annoying ads I can remember is the

"I am Mercedes Benz" with Josh Brolin.

Pretentious rubbish.

dunno if this is the rite plais to ask but how do i make my benz LOUDER cheers m8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom