Worst TV Advert. The one that annoys you most

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The "We Buy Any Car" ads where Philip Schofield says "Find out how much your car is worth" ...er no, it'll be what WBAC is prepared to pay. I'm quite surprised that the ASA allow them to have that phrase in the ad.
Also the wireless indoor CCTV ad where they say "catch them in the act" ...er no, prevent them breaking in in the first place.

The Kellogg's advert annoys.
Till the lass dancing with her headphones comes on, I like that bit.

Can I pick bits of adverts?

Those that advertise bad weather coming up,
unless it's Lucy Verasamy
if it is the ad with the plastic bertrand soundtrack. when the girl in the office grabs a handful of the blokes cereal she uses her right hand then the next shot has her using her right hand to put a couple of bits of cereal in her mouth. where did the rest of the cereal go??????

An all-time classic from 40 years ago now:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
and how many of us are now singing " do the shake and vac" and cant get the bl**dy song out of our head

if it is the ad with the plastic bertrand soundtrack. when the girl in the office grabs a handful of the blokes cereal she uses her right hand then the next shot has her using her right hand to put a couple of bits of cereal in her mouth. where did the rest of the cereal go??????
It’s a good song though. It was used in the 2004 movie Euro Trip.

Can't explain why but the peloton adverts really annoy me.

I've just had a reminder.

Those adverts that show how superbly superior a 4K (now 8K) tv is.
The ads that demonstrate a fantastic sound system.

It can't be demonstrated as any more superior to the cr*p people are watching it it on.

"Wow that's better than our telly, look at that." Er not really.

I'm wanting to see how some speaker brackets are of a pair I'm looking at on eBay. Those helpful peoples who've put up video's of theirs think it's useful to show you a 5 minute clip of how their speakers sound.
I'm not saying which country they are from but it's nowhere in the UK.

All the perfume, aftershave and deodorant adverts
Supermarket ads
Adds for Virgin and Sky

Oh, to hell with it . . . . .ALL modern ads get on my nerves

I bet we are all grateful that we have the BBC so we can watch ad-free TV.

The over 50 woman sqatting in the gym ,saying a little bit of piss won't stop this and then walks off with a terrible ar$e wiggle .

Not annoying but the one that really makes me really wince is the Malteasers one with the disabled girl in the wheelchair discussing her exploits with her boyfriend.

How that ever got past the - "yes that is a great idea " Nestle meeting i will never know.

K

Arla Cravendale;

"It's not milk!"
"It's not milk.."
"It's not milk."
"It's not milk..!"
"It's not milk."
"It's not milk"
"It's not milk"
"It's not milk!"

"It's fresh milk, filtered for purity."

So it is milk.. :wallbash:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

😁

Not annoying but the one that really makes me really wince is the Malteasers one with the disabled girl in the wheelchair discussing her exploits with her boyfriend.

How that ever got past the - "yes that is a great idea " Nestle meeting i will never know.

K
Mars make Malteasers not Nestle, but I get your point. A family owned company that also makes 'Uncle Ben's' rice...soon to be renamed 🤔. And also makes $hit loads of pet food ! :)

Mars make Malteasers not Nestle, but I get your point. A family owned company that also makes 'Uncle Ben's' rice...soon to be renamed 🤔. And also makes $hit loads of pet food ! :)

I realised that a bit later but it was too late to edit my post :doh:

K

Arla Cravendale;

"It's not milk!"
"It's not milk.."
"It's not milk."
"It's not milk..!"
"It's not milk."
"It's not milk"
"It's not milk"
"It's not milk!"

"It's fresh milk, filtered for purity."

So it is milk.. :wallbash:
I have spent a lot of my working life in the food industry , dairy in particular, and guess what ? you are correct. No matter how they dress it up if it came out of a mammals tit ...it's milk. What is NOT milk is all the soya and Almond $hite they are pedalling.

You are forgiven , lets face it unless you read the tiny print on a choc bar label these days you would still think we have a thriving confectionery production legacy in the UK
Don't get me started on what Mondelez has done to Cadbury products.......🤬

Surely the most irritating adverts are from that company shouting that if you can't get it up, or are losing your hair, they can send you something in a plain brown envelope. Why they are allowed to shout about erectile disfunction during early evening telly defeats me. I can only imagine the embarrassed looks from parents when kids ask about this stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom