Wot about a Pure Vito Meet...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You would need something quite central.. it would be interesting how many van drivers we have on here

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Lakes would be good too. :thumb:

I spend most weekends in a field with 100+ Vitos!

I'm sure Gretna is lovely but it would be a 650 mile round trip for me :(

Your Lucky Bill, Every show or meet I go to I'm normally the only Vito there!! And tbh most people aren't fans of Vito's/ Viano's anyway, as most people look at them as commercial!! #secondclasscitizens

Actually had some say to me at a meet, "Commercial Vehicle parking is over there"!! As in away from the cars"!!
But I parked with the cars anyway, same badge on the front.. same engine as used in the cars...

Your Lucky Bill, Every show or meet I go to I'm normally the only Vito there!!

These are dog agility shows - a large percentage of competitors have caged-out vans, and Vitos are pretty popular. VWs too of course (both Transporters and Caddys), and plenty of other makes (Transit, Vivaro, etc.) as well.

Actually had some say to me at a meet, "Commercial Vehicle parking is over there"!! As in away from the cars"!!
But I parked with the cars anyway, same badge on the front.. same engine as used in the cars...

Ian

You need to go to more Northern meetings, at Wakefield I recall you chose to be with the Es, Ss , SLS and the odd E type, shunning the poor old As and Cs :). Hope you can make the August Northern meeting , Yorkshire Air Museum is looking favourite, date to be decided.

Andy

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom