Wot about a Pure Vito Meet...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thanks Andy, I will look out for that August meet.. the Wakefield meet was spot on & a great crowd as ever.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thanks Andy, I will look out for that August meet.. the Wakefield meet was spot on & a great crowd as ever.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thanks Ian

I’ll be posting a poll for dates in August on Friday , hopefully we will have another good turnout and chance to catch up if you can make it. I’m hoping we can a do a drive out over the North Yorkshire Moors in the afternoon too :cool:

I'd be up for a Vito meet, now that I'm a Vito owner again!

Hmm, maybe i'll wait for Vito South-er than Manchester day :p
I don't think my missus would be over happy to go all that way in my Van, i could leave her behind of course :D

Sounds interesting but I've only got a Viano.

Sounds interesting but I've only got a Viano.

Take the seats out and paint the windows and it’s a VITO! :D

Reactions: m80
.... and if I put some soil pipe on the roof that'll disguise the sun roofs.
Then I can remove the fuses for the electric side doors, as they are known to be too automatic and open of their own accord, and that would give the game away.
If I paint out the AN on the back and replace it with a T would I be allowed then?

Then I can remove the fuses for the electric side doors, as they are known to be too automatic and open of their own accord, and that would give the game away.
If I paint out the AN on the back and replace it with a T would I be allowed then?

My Vitos got sunroofs & probably a similar spec to your Viano anyhow.;););)

Don't forget to load the dash up with paper coffee cups, pasty bags and a pile of crumpled builders merchant recipts

lol

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Rubber Duck. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom