Would anybody know where I can get this part?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ForgxxxR

Car
2013 W212 E220 CDI
Hi folks,

I'm wondering if someone could help me source a part for my 2013 W212.

I'm looking for the rubber seal that runs along the bottom of the rear windscreen which stops water running into the boot channel.

It's difficult to see but I believe the part number is A2127250026 (?) however I've searched online and I'm struggling to find it!

Cheers,
Ryan

Attachments

• Merc.jpg
    Merc.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 8
Hi folks,

I'm wondering if someone could help me source a part for my 2013 W212.

I'm looking for the rubber seal that runs along the bottom of the rear windscreen which stops water running into the boot channel.

It's difficult to see but I believe the part number is A2127250026 (?) however I've searched online and I'm struggling to find it!

Cheers,
Ryan
Mb parts dept

I would be surprised if you can buy a new seal from anywhere other than a Mercedes main dealer. You may find a second hand one somewhere else but it probably wouldn’t be worth the saving.

I cannot understand why some people ask where they can buy such very specific parts without asking a Mercedes dealer?

Such parts are so specific that there wouldn't be sufficient demand for anyone else to manufacture them.

Why would you get a universal seal instead of one which was actually made for your car and 100% will fit? :dk:

Why would you get a universal seal instead of one which was actually made for your car and 100% will fit? :dk:
I've no idea . I'd go to mb myself and buy the seal for my vin. 😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom