Would anyone be interested in a mini Benz On The Green gtg after this is over?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm awaiting a date which is why I was only the first to thank Ollie for the potential of the event this year ;)

If you end up booking a hotel S, I know of someone, who can share the room with you.

He always goes for a non-cancellable option so you're guaranteed a roommate.

:)

Sounds Great !!
Depending on the date
I would love to be there

Also waiting for the date, BOTG was a good meet when we attended a couple of years ago, especially as it co-incided with a 968uk GTG at Goodwood (which is Sat Aug 7 this year).

In, thanks.

If you end up booking a hotel S, I know of someone, who can share the room with you.

He always goes for a non-cancellable option so you're guaranteed a roommate.

:)
He requires a double bed for just himself.

Depending on dates, then yes, I'll be up for it. Coming up from Kent if anyone wants to journey up

Just a thought as we had to cancel BOTG 2020.....

When we are all out of lock down I was thinking about having a mini BOTG later on in the year. What is everyones thoughts?

It would be at the pub (that needs all the help it can get to stay open) PO8 0AU is the postcode. I would try and put on a BBQ and keep it simple.

Hi Olly. Would love to go, (date dependent).
Same place as 2019 I see when I was there with this monster! (The W220).......

ZoytFez.jpg

Great venue!

What's the "MO"? Thanks.

Last edited:
Any updates on this Olly?

I'd like to attend, depending on the date

Just a thought as we had to cancel BOTG 2020.....

When we are all out of lock down I was thinking about having a mini BOTG later on in the year. What is everyones thoughts?

It would be at the pub (that needs all the help it can get to stay open) PO8 0AU is the postcode. I would try and put on a BBQ and keep it simple.
Definitely !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom